Author Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town Moderator applications  (Read 1957 times)

August 24, 2017, 11:51 PM
Read 1957 times

MastersObey

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID):STEAM_0:0:52099383
Age (13+):13
Timezone:eastern time
Time on server: 24
Do you use a microphone?:yes
Do you have past experience as staff? yes on servers that shut down years ago
Have you ever been kicked or banned from any of our servers?  If so why? got ban once for ghosting it was my friends mistake cause didn't know how to play
Why should we choose you over others? well im a nice guy lol

Judgement Test

A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu.

What do you do?: i will slay them if he does it 3 times rdm i will ban

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them.

What do you do?:it depends what the reason is but its still unacceptable and i will slay

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in."

What do you do?: i will tell other staff members or make a post on the forms about it or contact owner if i can

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated.

What do you do?:tell them to cool it or or get muted from server and deal with it later not in the server and deal the situation by telling the owner about it or post it on the forms again

Agreements (Yes or No)
I agree that there will be no payment made to me, and this is completely volunteer:yes
I agree to make an up-time of at least 10 hour per week (If you can't inform a higher up staff ahead of time):yes
I have read and fully understand the rules and staff guide:yes
I will not disobey the rules due to my rank:yes
I will abuse: no
I agree to ask staff when unsure:yes
I will respect everyone:yes
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 11:57 PM by MastersObey »

August 29, 2017, 04:31 PM
Reply #1

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm

August 29, 2017, 04:32 PM
Reply #2

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm

August 29, 2017, 04:33 PM
Reply #3

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
Congratulations you are being promoted to Trial-Operator, after a week of close evaluation by the three head-admins, it will be determined whether you will be promoted to Operator. Please read the TTT Rules and the TTT Staff Guide before joining the server and going about your duties.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.