Author Topic: Getting TTT Back  (Read 1623 times)

June 22, 2016, 02:49 PM
Read 1623 times

DanlexGaming

• Information
    • View Profile
I used to play TTT on this server a lot, and I was even a mod back in the day. I would really love to see this server back up and running. I don't know anything about server maintenance, but I would be more than happy to be a moderator again.

July 02, 2016, 02:20 AM
Reply #1

Kai

• Information
  • LOVE TAPS FOR LIFE
    • View Profile
I don't even think fourms is alive.

January 01, 2017, 07:46 PM
Reply #2

1adog1

• Information
  • Cyberdog, Pilot, Free
    • View Profile
My friend just started up a YouTube channel for Gmod and I was looking forwards to joining TTT again. I was a mod as well far back in the day, and I've got to say I'm not sure I have it in me to go back now that BeastTTT has gone down... We had an incredibly wonderful and unique community less than a year ago, and to see that fall apart is just absolutely heartbreaking.

If you guys ever want to try to revive the server, drop me a message on steam. Whether you need a mod or just another player to help get the server's numbers back up, I'd be honored to have the opportunity to help get this community back again.
-Cheers! :D

February 11, 2017, 04:14 PM
Reply #3

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
Hey guys i am back and i too as well would like to revive TTT BUT we need to specifie a time for everyone to get on so that it not just us randomly just getting on and making no progress if any got this message i will be on tomorrow around 11:00-12:00am

Date will beFebuary 12 of 2017 11:00-12:00am