Author Topic: Dodger's mod app  (Read 856 times)

March 08, 2016, 12:07 PM
Read 856 times

Dodger

• Information
    • View Profile
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87559439
Name (Not including last name): [Real Name] Malcolm [IGN] ♠ Dodger ♠
Age (13+): 17
Gender (Optional): male
Time on Server: I was on the server about 6 months ago and played a ton back then, my time got reset a while ago.
Why do you think you should be staff?: There are barley any staff that come on regularly and I have owned a TTT server and know all ulx commands. I have been super admin on skynet and head admin on ICE dark rp. I have experience and I'm good with dealing with people even when they are very frustrated. I would like to help the community grow even larger, and I have a mic (not shit) and I have teamspeak/skype you can reach me whenever and I will get on if ever needed, I will be on 5/7 days a week for at least 4hrs a day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?: Slay him 2 rounds, and explain why I did so.

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?: I review the explanation and the scene and if it makes sense ask why he did not forgive him, and most likely slay the one who got reported if he still does not forgive him/her.

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?: Ask him directly in steam or admin chat why he is abusing and report it to a higher up / report on the forums.

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?: Stay out of it and get a higher up to have them take it to steam chat.

Agreements (Yes or No)

I agree that there will be no payment made to me, and this is completely volunteer: Yes
I agree to make an uptime of at least 5 hour per week (If you are traveling or other, forum message xbeastguyx): Yes
I am just typing yes after everything: No
I agree to not disobey the rules due to my rank: Yes, not implying I would if I didn't have my rank.
I will abuse: No
I agree to ask upper staff when unsure: Yes

Recommendations (If any, must be from current staff on the server) [Maybe I'll ask tj, and espurr]
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 08:49 AM by Dodger »
~ Dodger

March 08, 2016, 08:23 PM
Reply #1

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
Time on server references your time in-game. Please fix

March 09, 2016, 08:49 AM
Reply #2

Dodger

• Information
    • View Profile
~ Dodger

March 11, 2016, 04:44 PM
Reply #3

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?: I review the explanation and the scene and if it makes sense ask why he did not forgive him, and most likely slay the one who got reported if he still does not forgive him/her.

If the explanation is decent but the accuser still does not forgive, you will NOT slay the reported user, and will explain to the accuser why the explanation is decent. No action will be taken.

Other than that, now that you know: Accepted

Congratulations you are being promoted to Trial-Operator, after a week of close evaluation by the three head-admins, it will be determined whether or not you will be promoted to Operator. Thanks for playing on the server, {My own words: Don't fuck up.}
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 04:46 PM by ♥Goman693♥ »

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.