Author Topic: CyanCatMan  (Read 2585 times)

May 26, 2015, 07:22 PM
Read 2585 times

Sexy Beast

• Information
  • Beast Member
    • View Profile
cyancatman(moderator) has proved on many occasions to slay without reasoning, disregard rules, and not know simple rules in the first place. despite this, he still takes as many reports as he can and will not accept other staff members input on how the rules work. the community myself included have been subject to his incompetence more than once and refuses guidance or to improve. this is Sexy Beast and my input on this matter

May 26, 2015, 08:52 PM
Reply #1

CyanCatMan

• Information
  • Beast Member
  • One day....
    • View Profile
Well in the recent days iv actually been gone for the weekend with my school having a Prom and also going on a trip aswell to return on monday so i havent been on as much but now am,
And just today the reports were filled but i diddnt do any of them as one by one certaint mods on were already handling them at the time while i couldnt do much about it then.
Also i do not know how to have people warned and actually asked before to you {Sexy Beast} and other simple questions to which you reply that i should already know everything now but  i cant do that one thing.

And not to be more Agrivating towards Him in particular but diddnt he get demoted aswell?
Thank you all of staff
-CyanCatMan
:3

May 27, 2015, 09:00 PM
Reply #2

CyanCatMan

• Information
  • Beast Member
  • One day....
    • View Profile
Well ok a more informative thing here but realy who are you to say so since at the beginning as i started i asked general questions about things like to VinVin and Nebula or other staff in general about the server and at times rules but you always seem to be the one who wont actually answer any questions id have on matters since you seem to always say that i should have know everything, but i was still new at it and kept improving otherwise from others feed back.

Yes at times i question how a moderator or admin does their word {Usually Donors Apologiez but i try} Since some just seem out of line like having multiple people Perm. banned at once for something that seems small or just a ban after a leave when theres a wait period for a simple one RDM, And also iv seen other Slay without a report or stop themselves from being slain even if they deserved it {Some hate me because of it and then despise me over one report of them} So really i just try to have things fair for everyone not just Higher or guests.

I usually take report that none are imediately doing as everyone else is ether busy or alive since its sorta against the game to just stand there and take reports one by one but i do help with smaller things mostly like Mic spam and such but usally when Everyones off  and im at the later periods Usually theres an RDM or 2 and i just help on hours and later ones to but not every single report unlike some,but now there are Many new mods now while some here still take most.

Realy whenever im on the server with or without my mic i try to be positive even if no one notices me i just try to help everyone i could in the game since no one likes having negatives in something like a simple game that has alot to do.

Thank you all for reading and if anything i do is at all wrong then i will take full responsibility as always.
-CyanCatMan

May 29, 2015, 07:56 PM
Reply #3

pyro

• Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
the hypocrisy on this post is too much. has anyone did anything to cyan?

May 29, 2015, 08:35 PM
Reply #4

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Wasn't Sexy Beast demoted from admin from abuse.

May 29, 2015, 08:55 PM
Reply #5

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile

May 29, 2015, 09:29 PM
Reply #6

CyanCatMan

• Information
  • Beast Member
  • One day....
    • View Profile
Well uh looking here again i guess thank you for seeing that and meh realy some people get mad at me for taking action on them and they want to avoid it but thats only happened like twice with a donnor mod {who got promoted....idk what hes doin now} but realy i dont know what id do to Sexy Beast tho.... Exept ask some questions and not be answered realy since i should know EVERYTHING.

{Please someone tell me how to warn people}

May 30, 2015, 12:30 AM
Reply #7

pyro

• Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't think it's right to take action against an "abusing admin" who got reported by an abusive admin. and another thing, sexy didn't follow template nor did he include any evidence of cyan abusing. even though I caught him this one time banning an rdm and leaver for a week, that's it. I haven't seen an rdm ban for a week since.

May 30, 2015, 11:49 AM
Reply #8

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Both of you need to know how to correctly moderate (refer to the guide or ask other mods). Sexy you have no place to report someone for abuse when you were demoted, and Cyan you need to know how to mod right. Done. Fix it yourself or be fixed.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.