Author Topic: 2 Years.  (Read 819 times)

February 08, 2016, 11:09 PM
Read 819 times

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I know I'm late on this, but I've just had a lot going on recently.

February 3rd, 2014, the day Beast TTT was created.

Here we are, over two years later with myself still being the owner of Beast Gaming!  Not only is it now much larger than I had ever expected it to become, but it has become a community.  It went from being a single server to an entire gaming community, and I still can't believe how much it has grown...

When I started Beast TTT, I had expected to create a TTT server and just run it with what I wanted.  Along the way of it, I made lots of friends, and had amazing experiences, but never expected there to be more.  I originally thought that I would make a server, keep it up with my friends and I, with somewhat of a community, then take it down once I get bored of it all.  Crazy enough, I'm sitting here over two years since the day I made my first server payment with so many amazing experiences from the various servers.  In fact, let me just list the servers I've hosted under the Beast Gaming community.

Current:
Beast TTT - 2014-2016 [Varied over time between 24/7 Minecraft and normal rotation]
Beast Surf - 2015-2016
Beast Surf Deathmatch - 2015-2016
No longer run:
Beast Deathrun - 2015
Beast Bunny Hop - 2015
Beast DarkRP - 2015 * [Not GoldenRP]
Beast CS:GO Surf - 2015
Extensions:
GoldenRP - 2015-2016

Never did I ever expect to go past TTT on Garry's Mod...
I guess things change though!

As the owner of this community, I always had goals and dreams from the start... Crazy enough, I hit those goals and am still mind-blown about hitting them.

Goals:
1,000+ Steam Group Members
Own Multiple Servers
Meet New People

I'm mind blown at what I've achieved...
I'm still able to say I'm the proud owner of Beast Gaming, despite the masses of drama and more that has gone on over time.

This community has pushed be to become so much more than I would've ever been without it.  I was pushed to try new things and interact with a lot more people than I ever expected, but it was all for the better.  I became so much closer to so many people because of this community, making so many close friends from it.  I'd be a lot more different than I am now if it weren't for this community.

Still can't get over that time... Two years is just, wow...
I still remember getting my first server like it was yesterday.

Of course, in this two year period, there have been lots of people that came and left.  There have been so many people that became a part of the Beast Gaming legacy, plus many more to come.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their experiences they've had in the community, and I hope for many more experiences to come of this.  Here's to another year!

~Michael - "xbeastguyx"
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

February 09, 2016, 07:34 AM
Reply #1

Sexysugar

• Information
  • Hella Sexy
    • View Profile
Two years. It seems like just two years ago I was 14, oh yeah I was. Nowadays I am banned from the TeamSpeak permanently for micspamming once.

February 09, 2016, 11:05 AM
Reply #2

pyro

• Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
one year with a bad theme and bad forum software as well.

Nowadays I am banned from the TeamSpeak permanently for micspamming once.

when did this happen and who caused it? because I'm literally about to demote everyone on ts.

February 09, 2016, 11:58 PM
Reply #3

DrRoflcopter

• Information
  • Profesional Forum Lurker
    • View Profile
\○/