Author Topic: Fine Wine's Moderator Application  (Read 1909 times)

February 01, 2016, 09:56 AM
Read 1909 times

Fine Wine Doe

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81923566
Name (in-game): Fine Wine Doe
Name (steam-profile): thegangsterrenegate
Current rank on the server: Donator/Regular
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total Time on Server: 4 days and 8 hours.
What Time do you usually get on?: I usually get on either at around 4:00 pm or about 6 or 7 pm.
What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC): I live in the UTC-5 time zone.

Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences): I have only been once because me and Nick were just messing around and he ended up banning me for 10 minutes in the end.

What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences): Im pretty familiar with this mod the only thing I do not know how to do that is jail someone when you are holding the player with your physgun {I believe you type !jail @ (Time) }

What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences): I have been an admin on one server and I was doing pretty good but then I realized that the Owner of the server did not care what his admins did and he disrespected his own staff so I decided to leave that server.

What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences): I bring kidness and help to the server because for the most part I am nice to staff as well as regular players/donators but I also try to help any players if they need help as soon as possible. Also, what I bring to the server is an additional helping hand to the stressed out staff that constantly have to help players because there are not many staff on. Finally, what I bring is some recommendations for addons to add to the server if possible and a player with experience being a staff member on a different server.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 09:07 PM by Fine Wine Doe »

February 02, 2016, 05:43 AM
Reply #1

Nuckle

• Information
    • View Profile
+1

I've seen him on the server, He knows the rules and he knows how to Role play,

-Nuckle

April 12, 2016, 08:43 PM
Reply #2

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.