Author Topic: Nuckle's Mod App  (Read 2050 times)

January 31, 2016, 01:11 AM
Read 2050 times

Nuckle

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46517291

Name (in-game):Nuckle

Name (steam-profile):Nuckle

Current rank on the server: User

Rank you are applying for: Mod

Total Time on Server:10 Hours 27 mins,
(An owner told me to make an app.)

What Time do you usually get on?: 4PM - 10PM

What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC):Eastern Time Zone

Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked

servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences):No, I haven't
been banned, because I've read the motd 3 times and I know right from wrong.

What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences):I have a lot of experience, As said below I have been apart of multiple servers and over that time I have learned a lot about ulx and all Its functions.

What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences):A lot of experience, I have been Moderator on about 4 servers, admin on 2 and super admin on 1. I have also owned a darkrp server, but it was shut down due to no one joining and no donations to help keep it running.

What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences):Well considering whenever I become admin I don't ever get off duty, I love doing admin sits and being the protector of the server, And seeing that i have to wait 5-15 mins after I call an admin to actually get support I think we need more staff to stay on duty.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 05:19 AM by Nuckle »

January 31, 2016, 01:34 AM
Reply #1

Sexysugar

• Information
  • Hella Sexy
    • View Profile
+1 Scored the highest out of all non-staff on the GoldenRP Staff Assessment (non official) that I made to test members on the server. He seems mature enough for a position on the server and has past experience.

January 31, 2016, 09:26 AM
Reply #2

GalacticSoundz

• Information
    • View Profile
+1
Met him today and now he is my assistant for my sits. Definitely potential for mod. Handles sits fun and proper.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:54 AM by GalacticSoundz »

April 12, 2016, 08:43 PM
Reply #3

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.