Author Topic: Admin Application - GalacticSoundz  (Read 2343 times)

January 29, 2016, 08:42 PM
Read 2343 times

GalacticSoundz

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:55421154

Name (in-game):
GalacticSoundz

Name (steam-profile):
GalacticSoundz

Current rank on the server:

Rank you are applying for:
Admin

Total Time on Server:
1w 0d 0h 40m

What Time do you usually get on?:
~ = around
weekdays = 2 pm - ~6pm-8pm weekends = ~10am - ~2pm then ~4pm-~8pm-2am

What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC):
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences):
I have been never banned/kicked for any real reason of breaking rules. I have however
been banned for fun reasons only.

What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences):
I have a ton of experience with ULX Admin Mod as I have been staff on multiple other DarkRP servers. I am familiar with alot of administrative commands used for purposes other than fun. I do however know some of the fun commands also.
What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences):
All of my administrative and moderator experience on Garry's Mod are on DarkRP. Therefore, I do infact have alot of experience on the DarkRP gamemode. I have been staff on multiple DarkRP game related servers one of them being of course, GoldenRP, which I am officially addicted to!

What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences):
If I were to be promoted to Administrator then I would be bringing the server one of the most active/on duty Admins on the server. I would always respond to calls with a smile on my face knowing that I am helping regulate the server rules. I would use these extra powers for good. Example, Someone got RDMed while roleplaying as a thief and lost an expensive weapon that I do not know the price of, I would return that weapon by the ULX giveweapon command!

More about me and the server:
As most of the people who plays on the DarkRP server GoldenRP knows, I am a very kind guy who likes to have his fun once and a while. I handle sits accordingly and when it comes to cheaters, I am not kind as I have no tolerance for cheaters. The one command that I would use  most is the ULX Banid command for the people who thinks its fun to RDM then when they get teleported they leave (i.e. Ban Evasion). Sadly this happens often on the server and whenever it does and there are only mods and below on the server I would have to message Jake to please ban this id as it is someone who has Evaded. Other than general staff duties, I am an amazing RPer and I am very interactive with the players on such a good server. I love to communicate with other players and base with as many as possible, I have 5+ parties almost every session. But there really is a thing about this server that`s aside from its perfect player base, amazing staff, and the OP but fun light sabers. The owners on this server are amazing and interactive, The reason why I say Owner(s) and not Owner is because this server is smart enough to have multiple people in-charge and not just one person running the whole thing. The organization you would have to have just to run a perfect server like this is amazing.

If I were to be promoted, I would have a huge impact on alot of the player base and staff. I would give weapons to people who have lost them ONLY on a staff related issue where it is needed, I will never abuse extra powers, I would ban accordingly using ULX Ban id to the players who deserve it, and of course I will keep a steady pace of responding to most calls and being on duty when subjected to it.

Thank you for your time,
GalacticSoundz

January 29, 2016, 11:34 PM
Reply #1

BernieMac

• Information
    • View Profile
+1 Good mod. Better admin. Always responds to my calls. When the other admins are too busy roleplaying. Solves issues quickly.

January 31, 2016, 12:33 PM
Reply #2

Nuckle

• Information
    • View Profile
+1.

Very mature and ready to become an admin in my book.
Also very good at roleplay and knows the rules like the back of his hand.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 10:14 AM by Nuckle »

February 02, 2016, 08:25 AM
Reply #3

Sexysugar

• Information
  • Hella Sexy
    • View Profile
In all honesty Galactic is a great staff member and one of our most active. But I believe it will have to be one of the owners or Co owners that decides the fate of this application.

This is because it would be a bit early for a mod to reach admin at this point. It has happened before when we were in dire need of active players with admin abilities.

So I say +1 for the time being. Just saying this app might sit here until it is time.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 08:28 AM by Sexysugar »

April 12, 2016, 08:42 PM
Reply #4

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.