Author Topic: Mr Creeper Mod Application  (Read 1526 times)

January 28, 2016, 10:15 PM
Read 1526 times

Mr Creeper

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147458714
Name (in-game): Mr Creeper
Name (steam-profile): ExTecLight
Current rank on the server: Donator
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total Time on Server: 1 week, 1 day
What Time do you usually get on?: 5-9
What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC): EST
Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences): Yes, I have been banned from GoldenRP for doing a jihad bomb and killing 8 people inside LordBytes shop, I have also been kicked for Fag,Rekt nurd, ur a skrub m8y by some of the staff members when we are joking around.
What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences): I have been mod on four different servers and co-owner of one i have been mod on flawless rp, Apex RP, Lunatic RP, and Saints RP
What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP game mode? (3-5 sentences): I have A LOT of experience with dark rp i have 322 hours on Garry's mod well over 75% of that is on dark rp.
What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences): The server is lacking the amount of staff that are actually active all the time, I play on this server every day there are some staff members i haven't seen in weeks I always have to vote ban and do other things to get rid of mass rdmers and they just join back and return to what they are doing so I am super active and I think that is what the server needs (More active staff)

April 12, 2016, 08:44 PM
Reply #1

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.