Author Topic: BOT Keith [Moderator Application]  (Read 2388 times)

January 28, 2016, 09:04 PM
Read 2388 times

BOT Keith

• Information
    • View Profile
BOT Keith [Moderator/Admin Application]

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:60331130

Name:
BOT Keith

Time:
8h 11m

Why you?:
I have an extreme amount of experience in being a staff member, you may look these up
AerialRP [Supervisor]
ApexDarkRP [Admin]
Big Trio Tekkit [Co-Owner]

I have noticed that the server is getting better and it seems very new, but however I have noticed there are not really any "Legit" staff members. The staff members I've noticed as of the 8hrs don't respond untill I start spamming "@Admin Assist" and even then it takes them a while, you may say "They're probably busy" but no, I watch these current staff members fly around and don't do anything.

The staff members currently fly around while roleplaying and don't give a shit about the server and just use their powers to their own benefits and aren't to helpful.

I really like the server so far and the community seems to be full of great guys that enjoy having fun on the server, however I have also taken note that it took around 45m to ban 3 guys that where MassRDMing and Propspamming the server while two owners and 2 mods and an admin where on, I might be able to suggest some addons to help the staff members and or be able to help the server better.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 01:53 PM by ♥Goman693♥ »
Don't shit talk the admins... scroll and roll...

January 28, 2016, 11:54 PM
Reply #1

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
lol deathrun m8, ill just move you to the darkrp section

January 29, 2016, 06:07 AM
Reply #2

Sexysugar

• Information
  • Hella Sexy
    • View Profile
Accepted boy

alrite

(someone else already accepted u)

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.