Name (Not including last name): cool
Age (13+): 10
Gender (Optional): no
Time on Server: i havent played yet
Why do you think you should be staff?: im cool and nice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?: ban him forver

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?: ban him forever

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?: ban forever

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?: ban both of them forever

Agreements (Yes or No)

I agree that there will be no payment made to me, and this is completely volunteer: yes
I agree to make an uptime of at least 5 hour per week (If you are traveling or other, forum message xbeastguyx): yes
I am just typing yes after everything: yes
I agree to not disobey the rules due to my rank: yes
I will abuse: yes
I agree to ask upper staff when unsure: yes

January 28, 2016, 12:06 AM
Reply #1

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
Denied Does not meet minimum requirements, re-applied before meeting minimum requirements. You are warned against spam, if you continue to re-apply without meeting the minimum requirements, your account will be banned and further punishment/action against you may occur.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.