Author Topic: duck duck goose / cuit re-mod application  (Read 606 times)

January 27, 2016, 11:00 AM
Read 606 times

cuit

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54431534
Name: Collin / duck duck goose
Time on Server: 3day 1hr
Why do you think you should be staff?: i was a mod on this server about a year ago under the name cuit I also care about the server and all the people in it, I also believe that I can help keep the RDMers in line so that everybody enjoy's there stay in the Beast server! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?: I would slay the RDMer for two rounds.

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?: If it was a legitimate reason, Id explain to the victim what he did was allowed. In any other Situation, Id slay the Culprit for one round.

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?: I would tell one of the higer ranked staff ASAP as well as asking him or her to stop If he or she does not stop, I'd let the higher Ranked staff handle the situation from there.

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?:Ask them to stop and if they do not stop Mute/Gag them both and remind them we're not here to argue among each other where supposed to act like adults and help others.
Recommendations: N/A
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:38 PM by ♥Goman693♥ »

January 27, 2016, 01:30 PM
Reply #1

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
Accepted Congratulations you are being promoted to Trial-Operator, after a week of close evaluation by the three head-admins, it will be determined whether or not you will be promoted to Operator. Thanks for playing on the server, {My own words: Don't fuck up.} But if you go inactive you will be demoted again. Cuit, 5 hours per month isn't THAT much...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 12:13 PM by Goman693 »

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.