Author Topic: Timmy's Application  (Read 1697 times)

January 26, 2016, 03:24 AM
Read 1697 times

Timmy

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42019089
Name (Not including last name):Temuujin
Age (13+):13
Gender (Optional):Male
Time on Server:1hr
Why do you think you should be staff?:I want to be staff because I want to help the server and I don't want to be just staff because of the commands, I want to have fun and make others have fun to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?:I would Mute first of all then talk him through it.

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?:I would either tell him to Forgive him or then I say "If u don't forgive him I will Warn you"

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?:I would tell him to stop, and I would record what is happining and I will report it to the Owner.

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?:I would stop both of them, and if it keeps happining I will Gag/Mute them if they keep on doing it.

Agreements (Yes or No)

I agree that there will be no payment made to me, and this is completely volunteer:Yes
I agree to make an uptime of at least 5 hour per week (If you are traveling or other, forum message xbeastguyx): Yes
I am just typing yes after everything: No
I agree to not disobey the rules due to my rank:Yes
I will abuse: No
I agree to ask upper staff when unsure:Yes

January 26, 2016, 12:43 PM
Reply #1

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
Denied Must have 24 hours to apply.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.