Author Topic: Grover's Mod Application  (Read 3406 times)

January 25, 2016, 04:48 PM
Read 3406 times

Grover

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63598859
Name (in-game): Grover
Name (steam-profile): Grover
Current rank on the server: Donator
Rank you are applying for: Mod
Total Time on Server: 6d 5h 33m 15s
What Time do you usually get on?: 3:30 pm EST to 6:30 EST
What Time-Zone do you live in?: EST
Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences): I have been kicked by Sugar, because he's a massive troll (I know your there sugar) and a few times for vote kicking Slayer.  I only really play on GoldenRP so I have never been banned or really interacted with those parts of the server.
What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences): Although I don't have much experience with the hidden commands (once you get to admin) I know how to do the basic commands, like kick, ban, warn, and respawn
What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences):  I know the basic rules of DarkRP, and understand the server specific rules, about lightsabers, sonic screwdrivers, rape,  and the sort.  I have recently been mixed up about the rules since the website for the rules changed but I am doing my best to relearn them. I got moderator on Sugar's Quiz for rules, but that might not mean much.
What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences):  Early mornings on the weekends tend to have no staff on at all.  Although I don't really get on at those times, I can get on as a mod at that time to deal with rule breakers.  It also helps the Admins out a lot that there are more and more mods on, because they can actually role-play instead of having to deal with sit after sit.  Some of the Admins and Mods are on around the same time I am, and it would more evenly divide the work.

January 26, 2016, 05:55 PM
Reply #1

BernieMac

• Information
    • View Profile
Fun guy to rp with. Knows rules. Will make a good mod. +1

January 27, 2016, 05:27 PM
Reply #2

Your Local Dank Dealer

• Information
    • View Profile

In the short time I have been a mod I have had a lot of problems with you

January 29, 2016, 10:17 AM
Reply #3

Grover

• Information
    • View Profile
I am going to say that it was only with Tastify, because he would not leave me alone, and wouldn't stop harassing me.  I am just giving you reason I made that RDM.
Also I might think it is more of a personal problem than anything.  Before you were mod we had problems too.

January 29, 2016, 11:59 AM
Reply #4

LordByte

• Information
    • View Profile
I make anti-grover circles all the time to protect myself against the children.

I like money.

Alot.

January 29, 2016, 06:02 PM
Reply #5

Grover

• Information
    • View Profile
I make Anti-LordByte circles by-------

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

SUGAR BICEPS ARE SO FIRM

OH SHIT I DREW AN OVAL

January 29, 2016, 08:51 PM
Reply #6

GalacticSoundz

• Information
    • View Profile
Grover, I think you COULD be a good moderator on the server ALTHOUGH you get very hyped up and do not keep your calm as much as you should to handle having the privilege to be a moderator. Also as well as dank I do have a ton of problems with you in them whether you did something or not.  :-\

April 12, 2016, 08:44 PM
Reply #7

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.