Author Topic: Macho Man Randy Savage for Moderator  (Read 1726 times)

January 25, 2016, 02:58 PM
Read 1726 times

Macho Man Randy Savage

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53133507
Name (in-game):King Macho Man Randy Savage
Name (steam-profile):King Macho Man Randy Savage
Current rank on the server: User
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total Time on Server:1 Day 8 Hours
What Time do you usually get on?: I try to get on around 1:30 pm after i get out of school
What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC):I Live in EST
Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences):I have never been banned form the following servers because i follow the rules posted in the motd and i usually keep to my self in these types of servers so i dont cause conflict with other players
What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences): The experience I have with the ULX Admin mod is semi experienced but it has been a long time since i have been an admin so i might need a refresher
What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences): I have some experience being a moderator on a server that was shut down called thePublicDakrRP and i would help resolve many rdm conflicts between players
What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences): i feel what i bring to the community is the whole aspect of the players of the server needing to see a fresh face once and a while so they can build a better bond with some of the staff
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 02:59 PM by Macho Man Randy Savage »

April 12, 2016, 08:45 PM
Reply #1

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.