Author Topic: p_i2's Mod App  (Read 1691 times)

January 27, 2016, 06:58 AM
Read 1691 times

p_i2

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:151306229
Name (in-game): Pippy
Name (steam-profile):  [pink]/WG\Pippy
Current rank on the server:  User
Rank you are applying for:  Moderator
Total Time on Server:About 3 Days
What Time do you usually get on?:  9:00Am in the morning on weekends and 5pm on weekdays (So basically after school).
What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC): EST
Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences): No I have not ever been kicked on the main server I play on which is GoldenRp. I have friends that have been kicked but I know thats not important.
What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences): I have expierience the ULX Admin Mod, I have moderated on a jailbreak server and I still am. It has many of the same commands like bring, noclip, goto, freeze, jail, etc.
What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences): I have no expierience being staff on a DarkRp server. But sexysugar had told me how to be a good moderator. He told me about the basic commands and what to do to apprehend a problem with another player.
What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences): I bring a new noderator with a new expierience hoping to learn more and more about sits and things like that. I know about the Warning system so I wont need that much help.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:23 AM by p_i2 »

April 12, 2016, 08:45 PM
Reply #1

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.