Author Topic: Goldenrp Mod application  (Read 2743 times)

January 24, 2016, 10:33 AM
Read 2743 times

BernieMac

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67755874
Name:(In Game)  BernieMac
Name:(Profile) bernie372
Current: Regular
Rank applying for: Mod
Time On Server: So i played before the restart and i took a break from gmod right before the restart and i came back 2 months later to find everything changed and i like the changes but my money and time were reset. My time before was 1 week my time now is 1 day 4 hours.

Time i get on: It really depends on which days i'm working my schedule is crazy.

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Never been kicked or banned.

I've been admin and mod and dev on a couple of servers. I am very familiar with the mod.

I've been admin, mod, and dev on a lot of different servers. If you want more info i can link you to my past owners profile so you can ask him. Darkrp is the only thing i play on gmod.

Why should i be staff: I always follow rules (0 warns). When staff are not on i votekick and ban for people. I read all the rules. I am very loyal to this server. Most people didn't stay because of the restart i did. I am also on at odd times so i will be on when most staff are not on so that will stop the minges who like to get on when staff is not on. I also brought a donator a couple months ago on and he donated 60 dollars.

Have a good day,
Bernie

« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:28 AM by BernieMac »

January 26, 2016, 07:06 PM
Reply #1

Grover

• Information
    • View Profile
+1 Don't really know the guy but he seems to follow the rules and seems pretty friendly

January 26, 2016, 08:50 PM
Reply #2

CKDunn99

• Information
    • View Profile
+1 fun to Rp with and knows the rules

January 28, 2016, 07:39 AM
Reply #3

GalacticSoundz

• Information
    • View Profile
+1
I've never been in a sit or had any trouble with this guy whether its just that I don't notice him or whether it's just that he follows the rules really well and minds his own business.

April 12, 2016, 08:44 PM
Reply #4

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.