Author Topic: Mod App for Sloppy Slopes  (Read 1825 times)

January 23, 2016, 06:57 PM
Read 1825 times

Sloppy Slopes

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102581720
Name (in-game):Sloppy Slopes
Name (steam-profile):Sloppy Slopes
Current rank on the server: Normal
Rank you are applying for:Mod
Total Time on Server:2 Days and 10 Hours+
What Time do you usually get on?: Everyday on weekends and 4:00 on weekdays
What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC):Eastern Standered

Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences):No i have not

What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences):The experience I have with Admin/Mod is I know almost every single command For example (!god, !noclip !fbring, !ignite (player) (time) I have been mod/admin on 3 other servers and I am currently a admin on the server WarHuskyGaming , I know the rules about the props and base stuff. Not to noclip when not on duty. Dont look in people bases with noclip see everything go outside of the base change jobs and raid, or noclip in the base and take stuff. When people ask for a admin/mod I go there to not keep them waiting and to solve the problem. I will warn when is needed and verbal, kick, or ban if needed.

What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences):Ever since i have gotten garrys mod the first thing I played was DarkRP for 147 Hours stright and now I have 711 Hours played on garrys mod and most of those hours are on DarkRP or any RP Server. I know the rules for RDM, RDA. NLR,
Meta Gaming, ETC. Like I said I have been mod/Admin on 3 DarkRP Servers.

What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences):Right now I think the staff is lacking the ability of responding when someone calls for a admin. and I noticed that some of the admins dont listen and just wanna get a sit over with and just warn someone even if they didnt hear thier story. And I feel most admins/mod dont listen to the regulars and just ignore everyone unless they are in trouble. And when some admins are on they dont go help someone at all. And thats why I wanna be a mod on this server :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:43 AM by Sloppy Slopes »

January 23, 2016, 08:06 PM
Reply #1

Lt.Lickme

• Information
    • View Profile
If I was a mod/admin i would give this guy a +1 he knows the rules, active, and he is a good person overall. So i would really recommend him

April 12, 2016, 08:46 PM
Reply #2

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.