Author Topic: Sevens NEW Revised Format, Moderator Application  (Read 2377 times)

January 23, 2016, 09:57 AM
Read 2377 times

PikaHue

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57277908
Name (in-game): Unprofanic Username / Rey / DJ Hobo
Name (steam-profile): Rey, Seven, thekingofallnipples (base steam user)

Current rank on the server: I am a donator

Rank you are applying for: Moderator, or any administrative position

Total Time on Server:1day approx 12+ hours (I think 1d17h)

What Time do you usually get on?: Usually after 230 EST. Between 3:00 to 9:00 EST on weekdays. Weekends are all dependent on my soccer schedule, but it's normal to see me on a lot.

What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC): I live in EST (Ontario)

Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences): I have never been banned (But zach banned me once - it was him being Zach. I asked him to fix an exploit and he thought I meant I was using it) Kicked, maybe once to log off because I was too lazy to do so myself. Banned, no, kicked for a real reason, no.

What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences): As of right now, I can do the basic of checking logs, mute, kick, ban. Basic stuff. Upon request I will binge watch videos to make sure my requirements are.. to par of the status. But for now, I know the basics to bring people to me, and to fix the situation I will be upholding.

What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences): I have had a server, back in maybe.. 2012 I want to say, that I played for many days. I think I clocked 5 days. I was an admin, but sadly the server shutdown after it's 2 year run. I do apologize, but I don't remember the server name, due to events making my memory shortterm and unrememberable for smaller events in my time.

What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences): I would bring hilarity, and a.. near strict server admin. I know the fun  admins are the best admins, which I am fun on the server, but I am also strict. I do love this server, I've been on it for a while, and I would have left if it were otherwise, right? I bring my time, my power to fix a problem, play along with people and actually be able to handle a situation, rather than be told to "screw off" for trying to explain a situation or help.

I think I'd be a good addition for my dedication, my knowledge of rules, and my situational process of handling a problem within the server. Thanks for reading.

Seven

*EDIT* I am sorry about forgetting STEAMID. I didn't have glasses and I wasn't in a good place at time
*EDIT 2* Time as of now  - I am at 1d 22hr. As of Jan 24/16. I am making 2d
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 12:59 PM by PikaHue »

January 24, 2016, 02:45 AM
Reply #1

NickLD

• GoldenRP #1 Super-Admin ;)
  • Information
  • Global Moderator
  • there's no place like 127.0.0.1 ...
    • View Profile
Please fill-in all the blank answers with the required information otherwise it will be denied.

Edit: OK NICK HE CHANGED IT CALM DOWN ~212jake
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 12:19 PM by 212jake »

January 24, 2016, 12:16 PM
Reply #2

PikaHue

• Information
    • View Profile
I apologize, which ones do you mean. I have filled out every question that was written down in said format

January 24, 2016, 12:17 PM
Reply #3

PikaHue

• Information
    • View Profile
Oh my bad. did I forget my steamid

April 12, 2016, 08:45 PM
Reply #4

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.