Author Topic: Kohai for Vice president <3 (mod app)  (Read 1648 times)

January 22, 2016, 02:47 PM
Read 1648 times

Kohai

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96104048
Name (in-game):Kohai
Name (steam-profile):What's 1000 minus 7?
Current rank on the server: Regular
Rank you are applying for: Mod
Total Time on Server:4 days 17 hours (17 hours might be wrong but for sure is above 12 hours.)
What Time do you usually get on?:weekend:9 am
weekdays:4pm
What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC):Eastern
Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences): Yea, once when I had like. . . 7 hours on gmod and still treated the game like call of duty. . . I killed some peeps not knowing the premise of the game and got banned for mass rdm. I'm in no way saying it's not my fault but I think leeway should be added due to nooby-ness. I am banned now, falsely (appeal in process).
What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences): My buddy use to do a lot of things like that and he taught me some things. I'm a regular as well so I have some ULX expirence with that.
What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences): I am a regualr with the right to to vote ban and kick. Early in the morning before admins come on I act as an admin so to say, if an rdm happens I warn. I follow the exact procedures with what I have, 3 warn kick 5 warn ban. This keeps the server pretty happy and I'd say populated.
What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences): An admin that is able to respond fast and with the means to base judgement based off facts rather than emotion. Too many admins do that, because they FEEL something is wrong means it is wrong, even if the rules don't really say anything about it. Facts are key in doing things like this.

April 12, 2016, 08:47 PM
Reply #1

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.