Author Topic: Mini Staff App  (Read 2411 times)

January 16, 2016, 01:05 PM
Read 2411 times

Mini Pickels

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:141378156
Name (in-game):Mini Pickels
Name (steam-profile):╠✗╣ Mini Pickels
Current rank on the server: User
Rank you are applying for: Moderator if i can i want to be an admin.
Total Time on Server:11 hours
What Time do you usually get on?:well i am on GMT time line maybe different. i will be on like 05.00 PM
What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC):GMT
Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences): No i didnt sir.
What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences):
well i was custom command script maker so ik all ulx admin mod and know when or how to use it. well the example is !kick, !ban, !banip, !fakeban, !sban, !noclip, !adduser, !model,!administrate,!god,!cloak, etc. and when to use it? !kick you can use this command if the player broke more than 1 rules and if he keep doing it i will temp ban him. !ban you use it if the player failrp and massrp or even Metagaming. Metagaming is situation when the player talking about other game that can make your server have no people on it.

What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences): well ik all Fadmin command and how to setup a job spawn place well maybe i can edit someof em if you want. and yeah ik how to do server setting you dont need to tell me xD. and kinda i can do whatever you wanna do on darkrp gamemode cause i have more then 1 experience on it so hope you choose me because my big experience on DarkRP.
What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences):Well, i can bring a fun experience for the player like hosting some event that maybe player like, and i can suggest pyro to add some fun addons into server that can make player like server and yeah play on it everyday, well and i hope for team work this is for all players include staff, owner, and high staff rank. well we need team work because an example i cant be like this without you guys i need you all to support me. then yeah when i can i will support you guys back i can solve your problem and take a duty for it. well call an admin when you need em thats a golden words for DarkRP gamemode server :)...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:31 AM by Mini Pickels »

February 02, 2016, 08:10 AM
Reply #1

Sexysugar

• Information
  • Hella Sexy
    • View Profile
It has been a while since this application was posted.

Please update your game time to your current time on Goldenrp in order to be considered. 11 hours does not quite meet the requirement of one day.

February 02, 2016, 10:15 AM
Reply #2

Nuckle

• Information
    • View Profile
=0

Never seen you on the server :/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 10:18 AM by Nuckle »

February 03, 2016, 11:49 AM
Reply #3

ObscureCorp

• Information
  • Sugar's least hated enemy
    • View Profile

11 hours
"I'd rather meet death on my feet than life on my knees."

"A hero dies for his cause or lives long enough to become what he once hated."

"No challenge is too big for suicidal bravery.

April 12, 2016, 08:41 PM
Reply #4

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.