Author Topic: Admin application from yui  (Read 575 times)

January 02, 2016, 11:27 PM
Read 575 times

Yui

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:43892909
Name Tucker
Age 14
Gender male
Time on Server: 1 day
Why do you think you should be staff?:I love this server and I had experience on 3 servers on being a admin. I believe I can get rid of trouble activity while people are having fun on servers and then making people want to quit. I'm on for most of the day like 24/7 not really that long but u know what I mean.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?: I would ask him for a valid report in a private chat, if he doesn't give me a valid report or does not say anything I will slay them for 3 rounds

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?: I would tell him that was a valid report and not do anything

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?: warn him first kick him the second time then ban him for a certain time then if he keeps doing it I will demote him

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?: give them both warnings

Agreements (Yes or No)

I agree that there will be no payment made to me, and this is completely volunteer: yes I agree
I agree to make an uptime of at least 5 hour per week (If you are traveling or other, forum message xbeastguyx):  yes I agree
I am just typing yes after everything: no
I agree to not disobey the rules due to my rank: yes I agree
I will abuse: no I wont but I will have fun with players if they want to but abuse like killing every one if they die because it was funny I will resurrect them
I agree to ask upper staff when unsure: yes I agree

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.