Author Topic: Ken Kaneki (mod app)  (Read 793 times)

January 02, 2016, 08:58 PM
Read 793 times

Ken Kaneki

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61109170
Name:Ken Kaneki
name ingame:Ken Kaneki
current rank on server:Donator
Rank you are applying for:moderator
What Time do you usually get on?: 4pm-1am central time
What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC):central
Time:1 week 0 days 2 hours 1 min 0 secs
Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences):yes, i was banned today for 2 hours for giving away a barret (donor wep i guess)
What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences):yes im the owner of a server and i would say im a good owner, sugar is co owner of that server
What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences): yes im a owner of a server and use ulx whenever im on im very familiar with it.
What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences):i want to be staff becausee i have a very helpful personality some people may not like me on the server but that doesnt bother me so if i became mod i wouldnt abuse my powers against those people because im not that type of person, i have been here sence like may of 2015 i try to help people and thats what i used to do before i stopped playing for like 3 months i do have a couple mod powers already and i use them for good ask anyone, but im not here to talk about the powers i have already im here to help this community and i will continue to help the community even if i dont get mod, this might not be the longest mod app but i tried my hardest to make it good. thank you for your time and bye :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 12:20 AM by Ken Kaneki »

January 20, 2016, 09:52 PM
Reply #1

Adam

• Information
    • View Profile
+1

I've been talking to him in game for a while, but the last few days we've been talking out of game to. I can easily say that he's a really cool guy, and he knows the rules. He's helped me out in times where I was busy, and he's always been really good at staying calm no matter the situation.
10/10 IGN

April 12, 2016, 08:47 PM
Reply #2

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.