Author Topic: Sugar's Moderator Application (After Reset)  (Read 2780 times)

January 02, 2016, 08:40 PM
Read 2780 times

Sexysugar

• Information
  • Hella Sexy
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67712725
Name: Sugar
Time: UTC-04:00 (/5 Eastern Time)
Why do you want to be staff?: Hello! I'm sure I'm a new face to many of the server's new regulars, except in the past week. However I have been playing on the server since June of last year, and I have experience as an admin of GoldenRP for 2-3 months. In the past and still today I have been very knowledgeable of the server rules and enforced them even as an unranked user. I apologize for not being as active as I was back when I was admin, although I haven't lost my administration skills, even if they are going to be used as a moderator now. I am still familiar and good friends with many of the community of GoldenRP, even after the fall with Zach. However I did not participate in this mass demotion and I don't approve of it :P.

Now to many of you that I know and still don't hold a grudge against. I'm sure I make many enemies on the server, mostly because of my custom class. I try to have fun and sometimes people don't agree with it. Of course this is only when I am roleplaying, not on duty. I just wanted to include this to apologize and say I am always willing to roleplay with anybody, regardless of their past history with me. Take Sexy Bert for example, an admin that I remember back when he was user. I remember back when we used to kill each other relentlessly and now we are boyfr-i mean allies. Still, feel free to comment whatever you need to this application.

Lastly I suppose I'll include my method of dealing with many types of offenders. Although I do not believe this is required. Usually if it is 1 or 2 repeated RDMs the maximum ban I will give is an hour. Singular RDMs are warns and are accompanied with a jail time of 60-300 seconds. 3 RDMs or if the RDM continues is a day ban (1440 minutes). The punishment for RDA is very similar to this so I will not mention them to save space. Offenses not listed in the !MOTD will be a verbal warn before a warn is received, although this is a rare occasion. Propspam or attempting to crash the server is a permanent ban, regardless of rank. Threats to DDOS the server are also permanent bans, even if they are joking. Lastly, any minor rule that is listed in the !MOTD is a warn, and will have to be repeated to result in a ban. Of course I didn't mention many other bans but these are the main ones to prove that I am fair. Consider this a demo of Sugar's sexy abilities!

If any of this seems like sucking up to you, ignore the part in particular! Love ya, -Sug.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 08:03 AM by Sexysugar »

January 02, 2016, 09:00 PM
Reply #1

Ken Kaneki

• Information
    • View Profile
+1 i was here when he was admin he was good at his job he was one of the few staff who were very active

January 03, 2016, 09:01 AM
Reply #2

ObscureCorp

• Information
  • Sugar's least hated enemy
    • View Profile
+1 Was a great admin on the other server, fair and surprisingly wasn't hitler
"I'd rather meet death on my feet than life on my knees."

"A hero dies for his cause or lives long enough to become what he once hated."

"No challenge is too big for suicidal bravery.

January 03, 2016, 11:00 PM
Reply #3

Sexy Bert

• Information
    • View Profile
+1 he was admin while i was a mere mod never saw him abuse his powers would love if he was back to his old status.

January 10, 2016, 02:19 AM
Reply #4

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.