Author Topic: isquads mod app  (Read 3229 times)

January 02, 2016, 02:22 AM
Read 3229 times

isquad

• Information
    • View Profile

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106852370
Name (in-game):isquad
Name (steam-profile):|AG| isquad
Current rank on the server: donator/regular
Rank you are applying for:moderator
Total Time on Server: I've been playing on the server since june 2015, due to technical dificulties the times were reset and my current time is (6 days and 13 hours)
What Time do you usually get on?:at about 8pm and then i stay on to about 11 am
What Time-Zone do you live in? (UTC): EST
Have you ever been banned or kicked from the server or any of the community-linked servers (GoldenRP, TTT Servers, Surf)? If so, Why?: (2-10 sentences):I got baned along with everyone else on the server when zach banned everyone for no reason even the super admins
What experience do you have with the ULX Admin Mod? (2-3 sentences): I commonly use ulx admin mod and i know most of the commands already, its pretty simple. I usaually just bind a key for useful commands such as, !tpjail, !ban @ 0 , and !gag @.
What experience do you have being staff on a DARKRP gamemode? (3-5 sentences):I was a admin on multiple servers at one time. I unforrtuanatly lost my positon because the owners were unable to aford the server. Many of the servers ended up closing and never opening again due to a lack of funding.
What do you bring to the server and community that we are lacking right now? (2-5 sentences): I have been playing on the server since june 2015, my in game time is not my real time due to time resets because of a certain somebody messing things up. I would like to be a mod/admin because there is a shortage of staff on late at night and early in the morning, and thats when things tend to become out of hand because there is no admin/mod present to control the situation. every night when im on the server around about 12:00 am est there is a average of 1 to 2 people running scripts on the server either mass rdming or rda, etc... I honestly feel that it not fair to pyro that he has to wake up that late/early to deal with that, there should be a admin/mod on, and i would like to be that mod/admin and help improve the beast-gaming comunity  ;D
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 02:54 AM by isquad »

January 02, 2016, 09:22 PM
Reply #1

Sexysugar

• Information
  • Hella Sexy
    • View Profile
+1 I met him recently but the voice gets me everytime, this guy is hilarious. Although I was accused of "trolling" by him (welllll maybe I did but) he is a good roleplayer and has the capability to achieve moderator.

January 21, 2016, 10:03 PM
Reply #2

Sexy Bert

• Information
    • View Profile

You cause much drama much time. I've been in countless sits where nothing was done wrong and you just wanted a sit.

January 21, 2016, 10:11 PM
Reply #3

NickLD

• GoldenRP #1 Super-Admin ;)
  • Information
  • Global Moderator
  • there's no place like 127.0.0.1 ...
    • View Profile
Please Edit Current Application to the new, updated Format.

January 22, 2016, 10:19 AM
Reply #4

LordByte

• Information
    • View Profile

-What bert said.
Causes too much drama and accuses admins for abuse all the time, and also massively disrespects staff.

I like money.

Alot.

February 02, 2016, 07:49 AM
Reply #5

Sexysugar

• Information
  • Hella Sexy
    • View Profile
Accepted (by jakery I think)

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.