Author Topic: Chief brian's Mod application  (Read 2005 times)

December 31, 2015, 03:01 AM
Read 2005 times

chief brian

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116843212
Name: My name in game is Chief Brian
Time: I have been on the server for a week and one hour
Why do you want to be staff?:I know all of the staff and I get along with most of them the others I just don't see as much I am the first one on the server every time all the admins would get off I would talk over and be the pre admin people always ask me for help and I fixed it but the problem is I cant fully help if I have to depend on the people in order to ban/kick people the amount of random arrests /random death match I went through I need to be able to stop it admins rarely get on in the morning and ill be that one admin/mod to be on to help the server out. : :)

January 02, 2016, 09:25 PM
Reply #1

Sexysugar

• Information
  • Hella Sexy
    • View Profile
+1 Reminds me of myself in a way (before you think that's a bad thing-) because I always see him in a group of random people that he is helping out; he always seems to be chill and friendly even if he's hanging out with a bunch of rulebreakers. And lastly the grammar and content of his text makes me think chief could make it to the big boy leagues of mod.

or the big girl league whichever you prefer

January 05, 2016, 08:30 PM
Reply #2

GalacticSoundz

• Information
    • View Profile
+1

Really cool guy to hang out with and was not the first one on this morning but definiantly the second :P. Seems like he could be a great staff with some training and would be hopefully more one of the more active ones.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.