Author Topic: this gives me life  (Read 2818 times)

November 06, 2015, 05:57 PM
Reply #15

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
power happy person
I have no power over anyone or anything, and I was stating an opinion, same as you...
that was not a opinion clearly you did not even give enough of a fuck go look at the part that statedJOKE (AKA IM NOT BEING SERIOUS I DON'T THINK ANY OF THAT SHIT ONE BECAUSE I NEVER MET NEBS IN REALTY) BUT YALL STILL SNAP NOT THINKING AHEAD/(NO POWER OVER ANYONE BULL AND SHIT YOUR A HEAD ADMIN AND EVER SINCE YOU BECAME ONE YOU ACTED A WHOLE LOT MORE AGGRESSIVE AND GET ON OTHERS WHEN YOU DO THE EXACT SAME THING)I COULD SAY A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN JUST THAT BUT I WON'T
I'm not a headadmin... and even if I was, who would I boss around? Noone on this forums plays on the server anymore...
super admin or head admin you were both for a while and I had explained why no one get on anymore (as stated above atleast the old staff the new ones got bored and left as simple as that
That's enough from both of you. Bad enough we got the TTT dying but not we got the admins turning on each other. Espurr the server is dying because of how we lost our flair and the everyone lost any connections to each others. It is happening and I get you are trying to make a joke but now is not the time. Goman don't try using guilt on anyone. It just makes things a little tenser. Both of you need to know that people slip up. Espurr the joke isn't needed and Goman no one likes someone trying to guilt them Both of you need to cool off. We can work this out and move on.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 05:58 PM by niall700 »
Game Motto: Stay low go fast, Kill first die last, One shot one kill, No luck all skill.

November 09, 2015, 08:45 PM
Reply #16

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

November 09, 2015, 11:15 PM
Reply #17

DrRoflcopter

• Information
  • Profesional Forum Lurker
    • View Profile