Author Topic: this gives me life  (Read 2819 times)

November 02, 2015, 12:18 AM
Read 2819 times

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

November 02, 2015, 03:10 PM
Reply #1

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
Really nebs just no

November 03, 2015, 01:34 PM
Reply #2

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
What's that supposed to mean.

November 05, 2015, 03:27 PM
Reply #3

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
*cough*maybe Alot over weight *cough* (I'm ready for this shitstorm if we can even make one as it is now)

November 05, 2015, 04:25 PM
Reply #4

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
*cough*maybe Alot over weight *cough* (I'm ready for this shitstorm if we can even make one as it is now)
Seriously? You've turned into the forum troll? I've noticed it happening more and more as time has gone on, Marx, but there is literally no reason for you to say any of this type of shit, it is meaningless, all you do these days is attempt to make others feel bad, failing miserably mind you, and all for naught... I am disappointed.

November 05, 2015, 06:26 PM
Reply #5

TJ1524

• Information
  • Prinny, Dood!
    • View Profile
Look at all of the food that probably tastes bad, Or maybe doesn't.

November 05, 2015, 06:38 PM
Reply #6

DrRoflcopter

• Information
  • Profesional Forum Lurker
    • View Profile

November 05, 2015, 08:48 PM
Reply #7

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
Seriously? You've turned into the forum troll? I've noticed it happening more and more as time has gone on, Marx, but there is literally no reason for you to say any of this type of shit, it is meaningless, all you do these days is attempt to make others feel bad, failing miserably mind you, and all for naught... I am disappointed.
one of the reason the server died you guys snap over some of the smallest stuff even when it a joke or someone else believe something different y'all snap on them so yes the post you made was not needed as I joke key word here joke around as I always have and I guess now with the server dead y'all can't take that y'all can no longer threaten other staff with y'all higher rank another reason Alot of the old staff left the amount of time y'all put into saying no what you believe is wrong  what I believe is right maybe y'all should stop that shit as it was very annoying and especially for other staff also part of the reason I left I can not deal with that shit so yeah who really in the wrong here is it the guy who was joking or the one starting a argument over it?

November 05, 2015, 09:03 PM
Reply #8

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
one of the few things I hate when some power happy person try to act like a nazi why I say nazi oh because they killed Jewish people cause they did not see eye to eye with Nazis basically kinda the same thing happening in the server (cause god I fucking hate it when some one does well THIS)

November 05, 2015, 10:31 PM
Reply #9

DrRoflcopter

• Information
    • View Profile

November 06, 2015, 03:34 PM
Reply #10

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
power happy person
I have no power over anyone or anything, and I was stating an opinion, same as you...

November 06, 2015, 04:20 PM
Reply #11

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
power happy person
I have no power over anyone or anything, and I was stating an opinion, same as you...
that was not a opinion clearly you did not even give enough of a fuck go look at the part that statedJOKE (AKA IM NOT BEING SERIOUS I DON'T THINK ANY OF THAT SHIT ONE BECAUSE I NEVER MET NEBS IN REALTY) BUT YALL STILL SNAP NOT THINKING AHEAD/(NO POWER OVER ANYONE BULL AND SHIT YOUR A HEAD ADMIN AND EVER SINCE YOU BECAME ONE YOU ACTED A WHOLE LOT MORE AGGRESSIVE AND GET ON OTHERS WHEN YOU DO THE EXACT SAME THING)I COULD SAY A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN JUST THAT BUT I WON'T

November 06, 2015, 04:38 PM
Reply #12

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
power happy person
that was not a opinion clearly you did not even give enough of a fuck go look at the part that statedJOKE (AKA IM NOT BEING SERIOUS I DON'T THINK ANY OF THAT SHIT ONE BECAUSE I NEVER MET NEBS IN REALTY) BUT YALL STILL SNAP NOT THINKING AHEAD/(NO POWER OVER ANYONE BULL AND SHIT YOUR A HEAD ADMIN AND EVER SINCE YOU BECAME ONE YOU ACTED A WHOLE LOT MORE AGGRESSIVE AND GET ON OTHERS WHEN YOU DO THE EXACT SAME THING)I COULD SAY A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN JUST THAT BUT I WON'T
I'm not a headadmin... and even if I was, who would I boss around? Noone on this forums plays on the server anymore...

November 06, 2015, 05:26 PM
Reply #13

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
power happy person
I'm not a headadmin... and even if I was, who would I boss around? Noone on this forums plays on the server anymore...
super admin or head admin you were both for a while and I had explained why no one get on anymore (as stated above atleast the old staff the new ones got bored and left as simple as that

November 06, 2015, 05:46 PM
Reply #14

DrRoflcopter

• Information
    • View Profile
Ffs guys stop