Author Topic: TTT Map Rotation  (Read 1265 times)

October 19, 2015, 05:45 PM
Read 1265 times

MacReady

• Information
  • I have a lot of names
    • View Profile
I'm just gonna say this as bluntly as i can, The whole 24/7 minecraft maps make me want to castrate myself. I understand that we did this to attract the young'uns and recently there has been an increase in people on the server (87.3/10 of them are kids btw) but me and probably a bunch of other members don't like it.

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT SHIT RIGHT HERE SO LISTEN:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not suggesting we get rid of the whole minecraft maps things but merely suggest that we add a couple non-minecraft maps in here and there, even just the normie maps like Rooftops or Bank would be fun, just somethign different than the blocky, 24/7 cancer we are subjected to...

P.S - also i know my opinion doesnt really matter but i just suggest to add a couple non minecraft maps for the people who like the server-y part of the server and not the minecraft-y part of it

October 19, 2015, 06:00 PM
Reply #1

Kai

• Information
  • LOVE TAPS FOR LIFE
    • View Profile
Umm when the server started out as 24/7 Minecraft it was popular as Hell and when we added new maps it killed the server. That is why we went back so I wound deny you.

October 19, 2015, 06:24 PM
Reply #2

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
Umm when the server started out as 24/7 Minecraft it was popular as Hell and when we added new maps it killed the server. That is why we went back so I would deny you.
Kai is right Skeletor. But I think that there is a decent amount of young players who like other maps such as Rooftops,Dolls and Bedroom. So adding those maps seems to be a plausible idea.
Game Motto: Stay low go fast, Kill first die last, One shot one kill, No luck all skill.

October 19, 2015, 07:04 PM
Reply #3

DrRoflcopter

• Information
  • Profesional Forum Lurker
    • View Profile
87.3/10

The server had a massive jump in popularity when it switched to non-Mincraft maps but that fame was shortlived as the server would die down after 5 weeks or so. What I suggest is that we add in some of the most popular non-Mincraft map to please a wider audience.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:06 PM by DrRoflcopter »

October 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
Reply #4

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile
All due respect to a [far too] good player of TTT, but as mentioned earlier, the reason Beast TTT was so popular was because of the Minecraft 24/7 maps. I agree with you in that the non-Minecraft maps were great most of the time, but it's not just about us as individuals, it's about the rest of the server population too.

Yes, I see that you want a couple of non-MC maps in the rotations as opposed to a full on replacement like last time, but that's debatable at this point due to the dying popularity.

October 19, 2015, 07:19 PM
Reply #5

MacReady

• Information
  • I have a lot of names
    • View Profile
Just a general statement for all whole commented but to none in particular, i never said anything even related to popularity or amount of people on the server other than my first point of which was about how minecraft maps DID bring in people. So i wrote that and like 4 people basically said the same thing with some extra words in there. All i said was to maybe add some basic non MC maps, nothing about popularity of mc maps