Author Topic: The idea of making bans lighter  (Read 2632 times)

October 17, 2015, 08:43 AM
Read 2632 times

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
Jesus guys if some one mass rdm what you do ban them (all of a sudden mass rdm get warn player leaves warn mass rdm and leave slay evasion ) wtf is going on with y'all what use is staff when rdmers can run wild with out caring to be ban yes we were strict with ghosting so know we warn GHOSTERS NOT RDM AND leave that still deserve a ban  like there no reason to warn ppl who just going to rejoin and rdm then leave again to not be slayed idk how being strict with GHOSTERS all of a sudden mean let up on all the bans like this make no sense (And no flying banning people out is not exactly going to scare them from the server it more of the fact we were dying because we had a shit ton of css maps that almost no one in gmod has  so yes I agree lighten up the ban on the GHOSTERS warn them they continue ban them but for fuck sake don't just warn for everything and try and avoid assholes who deserve a ban why even have the ban command when ppl to scared to use it.

October 17, 2015, 08:47 AM
Reply #1

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
And for all those who are like yes it does scare them away it truely does not as before the bans were way more strict than it is now we're perma bans were being used a shit ton more and now all we really use are day bans and week bans like come on that would not scare shit away perma bans don't scare troll and rdmers away what makes y'all think that a week would

October 17, 2015, 08:56 AM
Reply #2

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
A bigger reasons why it does not attract players is how pathetic the guns are now they all take quite the while to kill one person other than assult rifels but for the players who prefer the shogun noticing how weak it is more than likely will not want to stay to as of yes the guns should be in needed there a shit ton of pathetic one and at this point some shotguns do damage so sad they should just be removed(wait did I say some my bad I meant all of them)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 09:08 AM by Espurr »

October 17, 2015, 11:15 AM
Reply #3

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Please either revise or peer-edit your work for proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation or otherwise see me after class.

October 17, 2015, 01:09 PM
Reply #4

DrRoflcopter

• Information
  • Profesional Forum Lurker
    • View Profile