Author Topic: The Server Dying Quicker Than Donald Trump's Chances At Being President  (Read 4332 times)

October 14, 2015, 09:38 PM
Read 4332 times

flying4ssassin

• Information
    • View Profile
I know that everyone knows that the server is dying, but here is my post.

So as we all know the server is dying at a rapid rate.

1. Part of that is because of the staff (I am not pointing fingers) banning people on even suspecting them of ghosting and banning people if they leave with slays even if their game crashed.

2. The server just isn't anything special since it uses all the maps other servers use and there are no special addons (or whatever the hell you want to call them) on the server any more. On Old Beast (about a year ago) there was the bass cannon and a lot of other awesome stuff.

3. As I mentioned before the maps aren't anything special. The maps I see most often are all the dolls maps and all the 67th way maps.
---------------------------------
Here are the solutions to these problems.

1. Advertise that there is a new staffing hierarchy so if people didn't like old staff they now might think those people are gone. Also since it isn't really a secret, we need more mods so if we say staff needed people will apply and when they see they need 1 day they will play to get that time. Also don't ban people unless necessary.

2. Re-add the bass cannon and add a whole bunch of awesome stuff like that because even though it might take a while to join it will be worth the wait. Also get rid of dumb or rarely used addons like the goomba boots and the one that tells you when someone scanned your DNA off of a body.

3. I know the Nebs hates this idea, but put the server back to 24/7 Minecraft maps. It will attract little kids to the server and then they will get their parents to pay for ranks. Minecraft maps may suck, but they attract people.

These are just what I think is wrong with the server at the moment and some solutions. If anyone has anything add just post as a reply.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 10:00 PM by flying4ssassin »

October 14, 2015, 09:43 PM
Reply #1

DrRoflcopter

• Information
  • Profesional Forum Lurker
    • View Profile

October 14, 2015, 09:44 PM
Reply #2

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
We're planning on going back to 24/7 Minecraft at this point.  Most of those who voted to make it any map have left, and aren't making it worth keeping any map. 

As for traitor weapons, we're re-adding the bass cannon, and have some other weapons we're adding soon.
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

October 14, 2015, 09:51 PM
Reply #3

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm

October 15, 2015, 04:18 PM
Reply #4

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile
As for traitor weapons, we're re-adding the bass cannon, and have some other weapons we're adding soon.
Let the bass drop like Flux Pavilion's cannon.

Oh yeah, also, +1. Gotta love annoying-ass kids, right?
No but seriously, +1.

October 16, 2015, 05:40 AM
Reply #5

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
Dear god the crash cannon I'm so fucked, everytime that Shit hit me my whole pc crashes it is that experience that makes you flip your shit so hard you die

But I do admit it was Alot more attractive when we had more t weapons and everything was not nerf to hell and staff were a bit more active half the time I check the server no One is on, it as for bad staff all pretty much gone (sad fact is not much staff left) as we do still got some Alot do not really play anymore most are either on csgo or some other random shit as for ghosting players we have been watching them and should not ban after just one round but wait at least a few with a some evidence of them ghosting. (Probably warn the ghoster once they continue ban them so they have the chance to stop)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:50 AM by Espurr »

October 16, 2015, 09:19 AM
Reply #6

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
-You think crash cannon is fun imagine if someone gave the whole server bass cannons.

-I've always loved people like Beastboy.

-You're all too quick to ban. You have to be warn people first so they're aware they're doing something wrong so they're able to correct themselves.

Also, my order for rainbow trails is a few months late and I'm going to have to demand a refund.

October 16, 2015, 07:28 PM
Reply #7

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
-You think crash cannon is fun imagine if someone gave the whole server bass cannons.

-I've always loved people like Beastboy.

-You're all too quick to ban. You have to be warn people first so they're aware they're doing something wrong so they're able to correct themselves.

Also, my order for rainbow trails is a few months late and I'm going to have to demand a refund.
I know what happen server goes boom (it crashes)(also for people who rdm they are warn and slayed guys rember this Jesus half the staff does not even know for ghoster warn them they continue you know what to do kill them )(AND FOR FUCK SAKE WHEN IT SAY USER DISCONNECTED THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY CRASH THEY LEFT ON THERR OWN sorry for the caps but god almost the whole staff could not tell the difference from timing out And disconnecting on your own)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 09:52 AM by Espurr »

October 17, 2015, 09:52 AM
Reply #8

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
I know that everyone knows that the server is dying, but here is my post.

So as we all know the server is dying at a rapid rate.

1. Part of that is because of the staff (I am not pointing fingers) banning people on even suspecting them of ghosting and banning people if they leave with slays even if their game crashed.

2. The server just isn't anything special since it uses all the maps other servers use and there are no special addons (or whatever the hell you want to call them) on the server any more. On Old Beast (about a year ago) there was the bass cannon and a lot of other awesome stuff.

3. As I mentioned before the maps aren't anything special. The maps I see most often are all the dolls maps and all the 67th way maps.
---------------------------------
Here are the solutions to these problems.

1. Advertise that there is a new staffing hierarchy so if people didn't like old staff they now might think those people are gone. Also since it isn't really a secret, we need more mods so if we say staff needed people will apply and when they see they need 1 day they will play to get that time. Also don't ban people unless necessary.

2. Re-add the bass cannon and add a whole bunch of awesome stuff like that because even though it might take a while to join it will be worth the wait. Also get rid of dumb or rarely used addons like the goomba boots and the one that tells you when someone scanned your DNA off of a body.

3. I know the Nebs hates this idea, but put the server back to 24/7 Minecraft maps. It will attract little kids to the server and then they will get their parents to pay for ranks. Minecraft maps may suck, but they attract people.

These are just what I think is wrong with the server at the moment and some solutions. If anyone has anything add just post as a reply.
(we don't suspect them for ghosting we catch there ass in the process of doing it so no we so not suspect them we get evidence on them)and also re adding the weapon that crash the server really bright
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 09:54 AM by Espurr »