Author Topic: Beast member power  (Read 881 times)

September 12, 2015, 01:17 PM
Read 881 times

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
I feel as if we need to remove fspec from beast mem as it can target anyone I do mean anyone only beast mem can do that where they could fspec ppl out of anger or to be a dick where Adam showed he could fspec me almost before the round began as I ran around I was surprised to see he could do that and overall not allow that power as it can be dickish for beast mem as they just need to at for a week to fspec the server if they wanted to and could do so out of anger

September 12, 2015, 01:56 PM
Reply #1

Kai

• Information
  • LOVE TAPS FOR LIFE
    • View Profile
I feel as if Marx should be removed

September 12, 2015, 03:52 PM
Reply #2

kickapow

• Information
    • View Profile
I agree with Marx. I dont think power should come with time unless the player deserves it.

September 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
Reply #3

dogboyg

• Information
    • View Profile
Adam is pretty much the only beast member I have seen that uses it, and it's just to be a douche. So, +1.

September 12, 2015, 07:19 PM
Reply #4

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
I feel as if Marx should be removed
damn it kai this is not for crappy puns (for once) it is serious due to beast mem (more or less Adam) abuse the hell out the beast mem rank not to mention that rank can target mods admins and maybe even super admins (almost was forced out a round with only 3\2 secs left and it could also be used to cover tracks in rdm

September 13, 2015, 01:26 PM
Reply #5

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
Game Motto: Stay low go fast, Kill first die last, One shot one kill, No luck all skill.