Author Topic: Bill Cosby's Mod Application  (Read 990 times)

August 29, 2015, 05:13 PM
Read 990 times

MacReady

• Information
  • I have a lot of names
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29380669
Name: Kyle
Age (13+): 15
Gender (Optional):Male
Time on Server: 1 day, 2 hours, 12 minutes, 41 seconds
Why do you think you should be staff?: I Don't really have an exact reason for wanting to be a mod. One reason is that i have a passion and respect for this server and feel like i want to help protect/preserver it. Another reason is that since i have random playing sessions i get on  and there are no mods on and i want to help the people resolve the problems they are having
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?: I would first try to find out if the rdm was legitimate (sometimes T's get upset when dying so they file a report when its not needed) and if it was indeed a legitimate rdm, i would then proceed to slay the rdmer for two rounds.

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?: I would talk to both players and try to figure out what happened. If it was a crossfire incident or something along those lines i would tell the reporter this. If the reporter continued to not forgive the rdmer, I'd then slay the rdmer for one round.

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?: I would tell the staff member to stop and if he continued to do it anyway i would then inform the higher staff members such as admins or even the owner to this problem. I would also try to record/ take screen shots of this to get evidence.

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?: I would attempt to defuse the situation or calm them down. if it didn't calm down, as long i had the ability to, i would mute the involved staff members and suggest they settle their dispute elsewhere such as in Steam Messages or even over the forums. If the conflict continued to grow and was REALLY getting heated i would inform higher up staff members and let them do what they do.

Agreements (Yes or No)

I agree that there will be no payment made to me, and this is completely volunteer: yes
I agree to make an uptime of at least 5 hour per week (If you are traveling or other, forum message xbeastguyx): yes
I am just typing yes after everything: no
I agree to not disobey the rules due to my rank: yes
I will abuse: no
I agree to ask upper staff when unsure: yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A personal message: One of the requirements you need to meet to be eligible to become staff is that you clock 5 hours in game play per week. Although i will be able to meet this requirement, i just wish to warn all of you that recently ( i.e 2 weeks ago) my father was Diagnosed with testicular cancer and this will affect my time spent on the server. As i said before i will be able to meet the requirement but i just wanted to say that this will probably make my play times more scattered through out the week
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 09:54 PM by Goman693 »

August 29, 2015, 05:45 PM
Reply #1

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
+1

+Overall seems like an enjoyable and responsible player.

Although you might want to work on that whole rape thing...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:52 PM by Goman693 »

August 29, 2015, 07:11 PM
Reply #2

dogboyg

• Information
    • View Profile
+1

+Overall seems like an enjoyable and responsible player.

Although you might want to work on that whole rape thing...

0/10 joke

September 05, 2015, 08:31 PM
Reply #3

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.