Author Topic: WE HAVE ENOUGH STAFF  (Read 3445 times)

August 24, 2015, 08:01 PM
Read 3445 times

Kai

• Information
  • LOVE TAPS FOR LIFE
    • View Profile
There is more and more people applying for mod but we have enough staff members and it's getting ridiculous if we have too many people as staff were not going to be able to catch up with the other staff, I don't know if anyone else agrees but this is a problem.

August 25, 2015, 06:47 PM
Reply #1

dogboyg

• Information
    • View Profile
No. I disagree. There's plenty of times (as in half the day) when TJ and I are the only staff on. If TJ and I stopped being on literally during all of our freetime, the 3-9 EST timeslot would be about half empty with mods.

August 26, 2015, 10:01 AM
Reply #2

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
Forgetting the fact that half the time most mod just stop playing and not show up so it ok recruit new ppl (that not like Kai )

August 28, 2015, 12:03 AM
Reply #3

pyro

• Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Admin apps are very dangerous, depending on how you handle them. If you let all your regulars apply, they're then gonna get admin and gonna get bored eventually and then leave and never play again. If there isn't a regular to fill that guys spot, then rip. That's how servers die. The vicious cycle of admin applications and why I don't like them.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 07:36 AM by pyro »

August 28, 2015, 08:46 AM
Reply #4

DrRoflcopter

• Information
  • Profesional Forum Lurker
    • View Profile
Admin apps are very dangerous, depending on how you handle them. If you let all your regulars apply, they're then gonna get admin and gonna get bored eventually and then leave and never play again. If there isn't a regular to fill that guys spot, then rip. That's how servers die. The vicious cycle of admin applications and why I don't like them.
I feel targeted.

August 28, 2015, 12:30 PM
Reply #5

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
I feel targeted.
I feel the same doc :/

August 28, 2015, 08:05 PM
Reply #6

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I feel targeted.
I feel the same doc :/

You guys are still here.  People such as the one's who joined the staff only to disappear off the face of the Earth have been removed. 
Yeah so, I'm the owner.