Author Topic: Enderrs Application  (Read 1821 times)

August 22, 2015, 10:57 PM
Read 1821 times

Enderr

• Information
    • View Profile
You must be at least 13 years old and have 24 hours on the server to apply.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5750318
Name: Ron D.
Age (13+): 24
Gender (Optional): M
Time on Server: 24 as of 4A Central Time
Why do you think you should be staff?: Moved here from the former Turtle/Absolute Gaming. Was one of the head admins and would like to keep helping out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
Removed 2 Questions due to a game mode difference.

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?:

Give the proper warnings, if the person is fighting then its a time out and they will be removed from the server. Rules are rules. I do not nod in any ones favor because I play with them more. If you break a rule you get the consequences. I try to keep things fair for Staff and Visitors

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?:

I tell them both to lay off the subject, focus on their times. This is a competitive and social environment. If you have time to argue, you arent staying busy beating other player times. If they choose to ignore it, then they will be given a break from gaming to let themselves cool off before re entering the surf. If you are on staff you should act like an adult, set an example for players. Im 24 with a real job so as much as I like to play and have fun, business is business.

Agreements (Yes or No)

I agree that there will be no payment made to me, and this is completely volunteer:
I agree to make an uptime of at least 5 hour per week (If you are traveling or other, forum message xbeastguyx):  Y
I am just typing yes after everything: N (Im reading all of this.)
I agree to not disobey the rules due to my rank: Y
I will abuse: N
I agree to ask upper staff when unsure: Y (this is key, if you dont know, ask somebody)

Recommendations (If any, must be from current staff on the server)

None from the current server though I am acquainted with with everyone on the team.
Anyone from former Turtle would recommend me and vouch for my application. Even Axe.

Thank you for your time and consideration. See you fellas in the surf.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:50 AM by Enderr »

August 22, 2015, 11:19 PM
Reply #1

MacReady

• Information
  • I have a lot of names
    • View Profile
i know I'm not staff but I'm gonna say that i think you need 24 hours on the server before you can apply for mod. That was stated in the template for mod applications.

August 23, 2015, 02:36 AM
Reply #2

Enderr

• Information
    • View Profile
i know I'm not staff but I'm gonna say that i think you need 24 hours on the server before you can apply for mod. That was stated in the template for mod applications.

which will be in an hour or so.

Edit: 24 hit.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:49 AM by Enderr »

August 24, 2015, 01:25 AM
Reply #3

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Psh, already Mod. Accepted
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 05:45 PM by Goman693 »
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.