Author Topic: xx_pancake_xx moderator application  (Read 3613 times)

August 24, 2015, 10:57 AM
Read 3613 times

xx_pancake_xx

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:77273211
Name: cole
Age (13+): 13
Gender (Optional): male
Time on Server: 1 day and 21 minutes
Why do you think you should be staff?: i enjoy the servers very much, i think the community of beast is great and i would love to be apart of it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?: I would slay him for two rounds for RDM'ing a T and not responding to the report

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?: I would hear both sides of the story again to figure out wether to slay him or not to slay him

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?:i would report this staff member on the website and let my superious handle the situation

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?: I would try to calm them down, if that does not work then i would try to get one of them to leave so the conflict ends

Agreements (Yes or No)

I agree that there will be no payment made to me, and this is completely volunteer: yes
I agree to make an uptime of at least 5 hour per week (If you are traveling or other, forum message xbeastguyx): yes
I am just typing yes after everything:no
I agree to not disobey the rules due to my rank:yes
I will abuse: no
I agree to ask upper staff when unsure:yes
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 11:01 AM by xx_pancake_xx »

August 24, 2015, 12:11 PM
Reply #1

kickapow

• Information
    • View Profile

-The fact that you listed no qualifications to why you should be staff other then you like the server doesn't make me think that you are fit for the job.

-I'm not the best at grammar or spelling, but the simple use of capitalization make everything look more professional and seem like at least a little effort was put into it. Seeing as you don't have very much capitalization and punctuation for that matter, makes it seem like the application was just rushed to but put out.

TLDR: I do not think that enough time or effort was put into this application.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 12:35 PM by kickapow »

August 24, 2015, 02:17 PM
Reply #2

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Child you're still a trial mod

August 24, 2015, 03:20 PM
Reply #3

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
I have no idea who this guy is so I won't take any part in this

August 24, 2015, 05:01 PM
Reply #4

kickapow

• Information
    • View Profile
Child you're still a trial mod

I'm allowed to throw in my input where I would like. If it matters what rank I am then this section should not be opened to the public.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 06:05 PM by kickapow »

August 24, 2015, 09:44 PM
Reply #5

xx_pancake_xx

• Information
    • View Profile
I was a mod for another server, but it was for only two days because i couldnt connect to it unless i was in newfoundland, and i got to newfoundland once a year, so i stopped being a mod.

August 24, 2015, 11:12 PM
Reply #6

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
 Only recently did I see pancake become re active. For all I know he left the server for a while and only came back recently. For that reason it makes me feel like he has a high want for mod. The no recommendation part worries me a little also. I feel that he is in a rush and I often wonder if he has the best intentions sometimes when he is playing. I simply don't trust him. Sorry pan it's nothing personal but I don't trust you as a moderator.
Game Motto: Stay low go fast, Kill first die last, One shot one kill, No luck all skill.

September 05, 2015, 08:30 PM
Reply #7

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.