Author Topic: Not going to be on for a while  (Read 1360 times)

August 22, 2015, 02:11 PM
Read 1360 times

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
had got in a argument with my mother and messed up so she got rid of the Internet so I won't be one for a while see you guys when I get it back (is was about flour)

August 22, 2015, 03:17 PM
Reply #1

Kai

• Information
  • LOVE TAPS FOR LIFE
    • View Profile
Just don't come back.

August 22, 2015, 06:48 PM
Reply #2

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
Hold on. Do you live with your mother? Also do you know how long you will be gone?
Game Motto: Stay low go fast, Kill first die last, One shot one kill, No luck all skill.

August 22, 2015, 08:46 PM
Reply #3

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile
Uh. Guys. Can we chill it on the insults? Maybe you guys hate each other or maybe you're joking around, but it'd be nice to see something that's not drama on the server forums.

Thanks.

August 23, 2015, 01:48 PM
Reply #4

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
Uh. Guys. Can we chill it on the insults? Maybe you guys hate each other or maybe you're joking around, but it'd be nice to see something that's not drama on the server forums.

Thanks.
Well I am genuinely curious if he does *cough*Howard*cough* and also I don't follow when you say a argument with flour do you mean amount to use or how it is used because  both options are a rather little harsh. Very few will get the Howard reference.
Game Motto: Stay low go fast, Kill first die last, One shot one kill, No luck all skill.

August 23, 2015, 01:52 PM
Reply #5

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
Hold on. Do you live with your mother? Also do you know how long you will be gone?
I have only 1 parent my father passed away before I was born so I never met him also I have no idea when I'll be back  probably need to rob someone

August 23, 2015, 01:53 PM
Reply #6

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
Also have very limited time to be on the website

August 23, 2015, 02:33 PM
Reply #7

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
I have only 1 parent my father passed away before I was born so I never met him also I have no idea when I'll be back  probably need to rob someone
Now I am sad. But still don't rob anyone because I WILL THROW YOU UNDER THE COP BUS SO QUICKLY.

August 23, 2015, 03:04 PM
Reply #8

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
Now I am sad. But still don't rob anyone because I WILL THROW YOU UNDER THE COP BUS SO QUICKLY.
It not robing if they do not know 😉

August 24, 2015, 03:22 PM
Reply #9

Espurr

• Information
    • View Profile
Just don't come back.
I can not tell if he joking or serious still very mean 😢