Author Topic: Niall's Mod application :D  (Read 959 times)

August 19, 2015, 06:51 PM
Read 959 times

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88392308
Name: niall700 [Beast]
Age (13+):13
Gender (Optional):Male
Time on Server: 5 Days 12 hours 00 minutes 1 seconds
Why do you think you should be staff?: I have had a good time on the server and I want to help make it better. I have made good relationships with most of the players and I want to help make it a better place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?:Slay for two rounds for rdm of a traitor and warn him for report filling.

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?: Depends. If he was kosed and the rdm'd player didn't know I wont slay but if it is mistaken identity he wasn't forgiven so I have to slay.

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?: I try to reason with him to stop but if he refuses kick and report to forums with screenshots.

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?: Gag both and try to calm them down and sort it out. If I fail in doing so I will call in a higher up.

Agreements (Yes or No)

I agree that there will be no payment made to me, and this is completely volunteer:Yes
I agree to make an uptime of at least 5 hour per week (If you are traveling or other, forum message xbeastguyx): No, I have school and clubs offline (Surprise I have a offline life) and most weeks I can put in close to 5. But I don't want to guarantee if I am not 100 percent sure I can.
I am just typing yes after everything:No
I agree to not disobey the rules due to my rank:Yes
I will abuse: No
I agree to ask upper staff when unsure:Yes

Recommendations (If any, must be from current staff on the server) Tj, Cyancatman, Twist, Kai

vinvin55: http://steamcommunity.com/id/vinvin55/

Nebula: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120626814/
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:27 AM by niall700 »
Game Motto: Stay low go fast, Kill first die last, One shot one kill, No luck all skill.

August 19, 2015, 07:01 PM
Reply #1

Kai

• Information
  • LOVE TAPS FOR LIFE
    • View Profile

August 19, 2015, 07:41 PM
Reply #2

Goman693

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Realm
+1 Seems like a responsible and overall enjoyable player who has good intentions

August 21, 2015, 05:20 PM
Reply #3

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
+1, has been on for a long while and is a very active community member.
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

August 21, 2015, 07:04 PM
Reply #4

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile
Just kidding. Despite most young players on the server, Niall demonstrates a level of maturity rarely seen. He's active and he's logical.

+1.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.