Author Topic: Dogboyg's Moderator Application  (Read 965 times)

August 04, 2015, 01:24 PM
Read 965 times

dogboyg

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29375067
Name: Giovanni
Age (13+): 14
Gender (Optional): Male
Time on Server: 37 hours and 20 minutes according to ingame, and 40 hours according to gametracker.
Why do you think you should be staff?:
I started playing this server heavily this week after getting back into it, and I plan to stay. I see RDM happening occasionally without admins on and normally the only thing that I can do is get a beast member to slay them if it comes to that. I feel like I've already sorta "proved" myself as capable, as (some may not know) I had every single power on the server for a time. I didn't abuse them (Vinvin can vouch) and can definitely elaborate if need be. I like to think I'm an honest person and can help the server be the best that it can be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?:
Warn the person who got reported for report filling, and slay them if the RDM was legitimate.

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?:
It really depends on the situation. I'm having trouble picturing anything other than crossfire as a decent explanation for RDM, but I suppose I'd slay if the person who was killed also has a legitimate reason to not forgive them.

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?:
Get another admin/higherup to stop it or go to the forums if none are available. Possibly PM beastguy if online.

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?:
Try to get them to calm down, and gag them for a bit if they don't stop. Then I'd get a higher-up (if any are on) to hopefully defuse the situation.

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 05:33 PM by dogboyg »

August 04, 2015, 04:48 PM
Reply #1

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile
+1

+Positive Person.
+Responsible (Yeah giving him the user` was completely my fault. Thank god he didn't do anything irrational.)
+Fair Player.
-Has the adequate hours for application but could use a little more playtime.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 06:09 PM by JinJayMan »

August 06, 2015, 02:04 AM
Reply #2

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

August 07, 2015, 12:11 PM
Reply #3

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.