Author Topic: Getting rid of TTT_Richland  (Read 9349 times)

August 01, 2015, 04:24 PM
Read 9349 times

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
Why? It is the home for prop killing. Every match at least half of the players are prop killed. Witnesses TJ, cryptic, Jin, Adamkl and I believe vinvin also witnessed the prop killing. Don't believe me? Go on the map right now and try not to be prop killed by anyone. If we want to stop prop killing we need to get rid of this map. Its funny as long as you don't die, and believe me when I say this. If we don't get rid of the props ( especially the dumpster Adam has the most experience with this) the prop kill will continue. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Game Motto: Stay low go fast, Kill first die last, One shot one kill, No luck all skill.

August 01, 2015, 04:31 PM
Reply #1

Kai

• Information
  • LOVE TAPS FOR LIFE
    • View Profile
GET RID OF NIALL700 he is a massive prop killer ;3

August 01, 2015, 04:32 PM
Reply #2

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
Excuse me? I'm the prop killer? You and I both know it is Adam.
Game Motto: Stay low go fast, Kill first die last, One shot one kill, No luck all skill.

August 01, 2015, 04:33 PM
Reply #3

TJ1524

• Information
  • Prinny, Dood!
    • View Profile
It is hilarious when it happens to someone else, especially when you're a T. But it does lead to massive amount of RDM and accidentally killing T buddies using the Poltergiest.

Not only that, but because everyone is having fun, adam shouldn't be deliberately trying to kill people with the giant dumpster. It amazes me how many people he killed and has gotten away with this. The map is a great TTT map, but the rules aren't being enforced.

August 01, 2015, 04:33 PM
Reply #4

Kai

• Information
  • LOVE TAPS FOR LIFE
    • View Profile
GET RID OFF TTT_VESSEL TOO IT HAS MASSIVE LAG AND DETECTIVES DON'T START WITH CREDITS

August 01, 2015, 04:35 PM
Reply #5

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
It is hilarious when it happens to someone else, especially when you're a T. But it does lead to massive amount of RDM and accidentally killing T buddies using the Poltergiest.

Not only that, but because everyone is having fun, adam shouldn't be deliberately trying to kill people with the giant dumpster. It amazes me how many people he killed and has gotten away with this. The map is a great TTT map, but the rules aren't being enforced.
Agreed the rules shouldn't be ignored because a group of people OK with breaking the rules and finding it funny. It would also be good if we just simply got rid of the props.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 04:51 PM by niall700 »

August 01, 2015, 04:35 PM
Reply #6

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
GET RID OFF TTT_VESSEL TOO IT HAS MASSIVE LAG AND DETECTIVES DON'T START WITH CREDITS
Agreed but can you make your own topic? I would appreciate it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 04:50 PM by niall700 »

August 01, 2015, 05:04 PM
Reply #7

BOT Suspect

• Information
  • Beast Member
  • I play games
    • View Profile
 Though I'm a new member to this community, I feel the need to give my opinion about this topic.

Yes, prop killing has become a problem from what I've seen when I have started playing on this server. But I do not believe this map should be removed because of the actions of specific players. Instead actions like mentioned by TJ and niall should be taken. I really enjoy this map and I'm sure others can agree with me. I would be sad to see this map go.

August 01, 2015, 05:05 PM
Reply #8

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
Though I'm a new member to this community, I feel the need to give my opinion about this topic.

Yes, prop killing has become a problem from what I've seen when I have started playing on this server. But I do not believe this map should be removed because of the actions of specific players. Instead actions like mentioned by TJ and niall should be taken. I really enjoy this map and I'm sure others can agree with me. I would be sad to see this map go.
The map overall is good I agree but some action needs to be taken. I think the props should either be removed from the map or possessing them removed from the map. Also do we really need the concentration map. The holocaust was scary enough but using a concentration camp as a map. HORRIBLE AND OFFENSIVE IDEA.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:28 PM by niall700 »

August 01, 2015, 05:53 PM
Reply #9

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
And if we are talking of getting rid of broken maps on this topic, get rid of mw2 terminal. Massive lag also.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 09:21 PM by niall700 »

August 02, 2015, 05:09 PM
Reply #10

pyro

• Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I hope you know you're trying to get rid of a really popular map. every time I see the server on richland it's always 20 people...

August 02, 2015, 05:20 PM
Reply #11

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
I hope you know you're trying to get rid of a really popular map. every time I see the server on richland it's always 20 people...

I completely understand in fact Adam almost had a heart attack when he found out. But the prop killing is still a major problem and needs to be dealt with favorite map or not.

August 04, 2015, 05:15 PM
Reply #12

pyro

• Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
do admins not punish for prop killing? if so, report them for not doing their job and or actually prop killing themselves.

August 04, 2015, 11:13 PM
Reply #13

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Spectators are possessing props  (dumpsters) and killing live players.

August 07, 2015, 05:41 PM
Reply #14

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
do admins not punish for prop killing? if so, report them for not doing their job and or actually prop killing themselves.
It is a mixture of things. Some players don't report as they find it funny and some admins won't ban because (Not gonna use any names currently lets call them (prop killers) jeff) Jeff is either new or has a lot of hours and the admins don't want to ban because he is a long time player or he is new (Which I understand that but sometimes it isnt that way). But the most popular reason is most people just forgive him and don't keep the report so admins don't often have enough reports to call it mass rdm instead they have to slay him and consider other deaths accidents. One popular response I see to reports I have filed may be a reason so many forgive. Jeff (Again I am using that name as a group)  will often say something like "So I'll just continue prop killing with the slay" Or similar. I don't know if its a lack of action or lack of reports to back the admins up. Also I have never witnessed an admin prop killed nor have I heard of it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 05:51 PM by niall700 »