Author Topic: Getting rid of TTT_Richland  (Read 2445 times)

August 07, 2015, 06:03 PM
Reply #15

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
Spectators are possessing props  (dumpsters) and killing live players.
Yes that is exactly what is happening. And I feel it's either remove the props or the maps. Also some people do prop kill with the cars on the maps. (The poltergeist is also a major team killers as I have witnessed traitors gave innos poltergeists and then from there the team kill starts (Also this happens on traitor to traitor propkill when a poltergeist goes wrong For example) I was the last trait killed two (One detect one inno ) people with a poltergeist and got away with it and whats crazy about this was players accused him of attempted rdm though he said he saw me do it (probably did I didn't report him) and those players demanded he be slayed which I thought was crazy. I didn't report him but they still wanted action I left soon after but heard talk he was slayed by an unknown admin.) Well who knows how many parentheses I messed up. Don't critique me my mind doesn't work in the summer like it usually does.
Game Motto: Stay low go fast, Kill first die last, One shot one kill, No luck all skill.

August 07, 2015, 07:09 PM
Reply #16

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Call out names or no balls

August 07, 2015, 10:08 PM
Reply #17

dogboyg

• Information
    • View Profile

August 09, 2015, 11:50 AM
Reply #18

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
Call out names or no balls
Firstly no one questions the size of my balls the last guy who did that still hasn't got out of his "coma". Secondly, the main prop killer is adam who I have seen him use the response "So what Ill keep prop killing." Next time you see me watch your back.
Game Motto: Stay low go fast, Kill first die last, One shot one kill, No luck all skill.

August 09, 2015, 06:35 PM
Reply #19

TJ1524

• Information
  • Prinny, Dood!
    • View Profile
The map is fine, the props are fine. Now that we've done it alot, it's popularity is over. It's a good TTT map and we've had our fun.

What I don't like is you bragging that "it's getting some pretty heavy support [to get rid of richland]." because it's not. Most of this topic has been purely about rules and punishment.

August 09, 2015, 08:52 PM
Reply #20

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
The map is fine, the props are fine. Now that we've done it alot, it's popularity is over. It's a good TTT map and we've had our fun.

What I don't like is you bragging that "it's getting some pretty heavy support [to get rid of richland]." because it's not. Most of this topic has been purely about rules and punishment.
I am aware of that but honestly when ever I feel Adam is over confident its always nice to mess with him because I know he never actually checks the forums. But still I doubt that the popularity of prop killing is down.

August 09, 2015, 09:18 PM
Reply #21

TJ1524

• Information
  • Prinny, Dood!
    • View Profile
The popularity of prop killing is definitely down. There's about 1 propkill per map rotation of Richland, and that's not much.

August 09, 2015, 10:10 PM
Reply #22

niall700

• Information
    • View Profile
The popularity of prop killing is definitely down. There's about 1 propkill per map rotation of Richland, and that's not much.
Well I haven't been on the map much lately so I will take your word for it. Hopefully we won't have another incident like this again.

August 10, 2015, 10:47 AM
Reply #23

TJ1524

• Information
  • Prinny, Dood!
    • View Profile
Well I haven't been on the map much lately so I will take your word for it. Hopefully we won't have another incident like this again.
The popularity was solely based on the fact that most of the Beast TTT players haven't/never have been to Richland (because we used to be only Minecraft) and didn't know you could control props and have fun with them.

Aka, I don't think it's going to increase again.