Author Topic: Hois' Mod Application  (Read 854 times)

July 29, 2015, 07:40 PM
Read 854 times

hois

• Information
  • Beast Member
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42371203
Name: Hoyce
Age (13+): 15
Gender (Optional): Male
Time on Server: 1 day 5 hours
Why do you think you should be staff?: I've been on the server for a bit now and I've noticed that sometimes when there is no staff online there is a lot of rule breaking going on, and since I have so much free time (pretty much a free schedule every day of the week) I can get on the server and clean things up. I was admin on another server for about a year so I know how commands and such work. I also feel like staff don't really interact with the players much which I think is kinda important for making a community grow. Abusing powers is something I will not do. I just want to see this server have a better community with less problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?:
-Check damage logs

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?:
-Ask each person what happened and make a decision based on the information they provide

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?: Tell him to stop, if he doesn't kick or ban temporarily and report it to the owner or someone higher up.

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?:
-Gag both and tell them to relax, then ungag. If the problem persists bring it up with a higher up.

July 29, 2015, 08:02 PM
Reply #1

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile
+1

I have seen to it myself that Hois makes logical deductions and is an all-around friendly player. I support the idea of him being part of the staff when no others are online.

July 29, 2015, 09:07 PM
Reply #2

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

July 29, 2015, 10:42 PM
Reply #3

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.