Author Topic: A Staff Fight 7/16/2015  (Read 2310 times)

July 16, 2015, 04:05 PM
Read 2310 times

Kai

• Information
  • LOVE TAPS FOR LIFE
    • View Profile
So on 7/16/2015 I was just playing TTT until Pringles came on at the start we were all having fun after a map change someone was banned (I forgot the name) so Loki2113 and others started complaining about banned the guy I didn't do it and Loki2113 didn't do it so we thought Pringles was abusing his powers and banning a guy, so we all have an argument over it causing a huge disturbance in the server and find out in the ban logs that his karma was too low. So I came back and he was like "Oh you guys accused me of abusing, apologize" and he was forcing us to apologize I did but Loki2113 wouldn't because he felt like he wasn't even part of the situation when we all were I finally got to unban the guy ( He never even rdmed anyone ) I felt like this was a staff fight so I contacted xbeastguyx I guess Pringles contacted him too. After a while we got the situation fixed but after loki2113 and the others left, It was me, Pringles and some other users. He starts to love tap me ( which is illegal ) so I warned him twice for doing it 2 times but then he false warns me.

So I warned him back for false warns and he got kicked for hitting the warn limit after he came back he was a little angry and I was aggravated as well I told him to go away and then I realized this is why Loki2113 and other people hate Pringles so I told him stop talking to me and one round I just killed him as a T and he was inno I hung his body for fun, I shot it off so it would be off the map and he told me "Pringles: fuck u"  so I told him I was having a bad day and I don't want to mess with him, and he left.

July 16, 2015, 04:39 PM
Reply #1

DrRoflcopter

• Information
  • Profesional Forum Lurker
    • View Profile

July 16, 2015, 04:45 PM
Reply #2

Kai

• Information
  • LOVE TAPS FOR LIFE
    • View Profile

July 16, 2015, 05:54 PM
Reply #3

loki2113

• Information
  • Beast Member
    • View Profile
I mean, I refused to apologize because Pringles was being a jackass about not having banned him and was demanding, not asking, demanding. So I refused to bow to him and feed his ego and he told Beast something to Beast came on and I explained the situation to Beast and Beast left. And then I went to bed. Besides that, Pringles also tried to slay a guy two for killing him on his T round, even thought the person in question had a reason. Which I would consider abuse of his power.

July 16, 2015, 05:59 PM
Reply #4

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile
Whoever Pringles is, that was certainly not exemplary behavior. Just because he bought his rank does not mean he can do what he would like. As an administrator, I believe his power was indeed abused and the situation should be dealt with accordingly.

July 16, 2015, 06:06 PM
Reply #5

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Whoever Pringles is, that was certainly not exemplary behavior. Just because he bought his rank does not mean he can do what he would like. As an administrator, I believe his power was indeed abused and the situation should be dealt with accordingly.

I've already talked with him about it all.
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

July 22, 2015, 10:12 AM
Reply #6

TwisT

• Information
  • Murder the Infidels
    • View Profile
and I thought I was a shitty mod
I believe that Marx needs to thoroughly suck one and that murdering infidels is the only way to find enlightenment.