Author Topic: RyanMacAttack's Mod Application  (Read 707 times)

July 15, 2015, 02:45 PM
Read 707 times

RyanMacAttack

• Information
  • Beast Member
    • View Profile
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:81152170
Name:Ryan
Age (13+):15
Gender (Optional):Male
Time on Server: 106 Hours (4 days)
Why do you think you should be staff?: I have been playing this server for about 4-5 months now and have really enjoyed playing. Met some great people while playing and is the only TTT server that I really like to play. I think after playing for about 5 months would make me a trustworthy person. Also, I sometimes play with no staff members on and can't do anything to stop the mass RDM or mic spam that occurs. I play daily and would love to have a chance at becoming staff. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?: Slay the RDMER 3x because RDMING a traitor is 2 rounds and the random letters for the report menu is an extra slay. If the person leaves during his slay he will be banned.

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?:Slay the person who RDM'd for 1 round because if the other person does not want to forgive them then it is considered RDM.

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?: Report the person immediately to an owner or person with a higher rank and if they are not online then you report them to the forums where it will be settled.

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?: I would first try to resolve the problem in-game by calmly talking in chat to forget about the issue and continue playing the game. If the problem is getting worse I would report it to another staff member or report it on the forums.

deIlluminati Thanks For Reading My Application deIlluminati

July 16, 2015, 06:21 PM
Reply #1

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

July 17, 2015, 09:40 AM
Reply #2

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.