Author Topic: Not Proof's Moderator Application  (Read 992 times)

July 08, 2015, 06:13 PM
Read 992 times

❤Proofy❤

• Information
    • View Profile
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:80428379
Name:Jacob/Not Proof   
Age (13+):13
Gender (Optional):Male
Time on Server:Estimated time is 1 Day 20 Minutes             
Why do you think you should be staff?:I think I think I should be Staff because I am a kind person I love Beast gaming and the communiity Garry's mod is awesome I like following rules and inforceing them and making sure nobody brakes them I mostly hate hackers they are a disgrace to the Garry's Mod world and that is why I think I should be made Moderator   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?:I give a 2 round slay to the RDMer

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?:I ask why he didn't forgive him since it was a good explanation and if he gives a good reason why he didn't forgive him I will slay the person and if the person doesn't give a good reason to not forgiving him I don't slay the person who rdmed him

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?:I tell a higher up Staff member or report him on the forums

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do? Ask them to please calm down and to stop fighting and if theyy keep fighting I contact a higher Staff member to stop the fight

July 08, 2015, 09:03 PM
Reply #1

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

July 08, 2015, 10:14 PM
Reply #2

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

July 08, 2015, 11:25 PM
Reply #3

❤Proofy❤

• Information
    • View Profile
Does this make me special then?

July 08, 2015, 11:55 PM
Reply #4

Kai

• Information
  • LOVE TAPS FOR LIFE
    • View Profile
Let's add a ed. into that. I'm kidding :D

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.