Author Topic: Spartanunit's NEW moderator application  (Read 1106 times)

June 22, 2015, 02:20 PM
Read 1106 times

spartanunit

• Information
  • Beast Member
    • View Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86296016
Name: Jacob Christianson/Spartanunit
Age (13+): 17
Time on Server: 1 day 14 hours 15 minutes
Why do you think you should be staff?: I would like to be a moderator on the beast server because i have spent most of my Garry's mod time on the beast server. i love the server and so do most people but there are times when there are not any admins on that a lot of people do RDM, cheat, and do a lot of other things that are bad. I'm always on the server when this happens and i want to be the person to help solve these conflicts. i have experienced these conflicts for myself and i have wanted someone to be there to solve it. But sometimes it is impossible to get that kind of person. i want to make the server more fun and enjoyable for the players. The players are always the most important to the server. if the players are happy then we can get more of them. If we get more players then the server will become more popular. I wish the best for the server and thats all i ever wanted. i dont think that the server is supposed to be made for 1 persons liking but for everyone's liking. i want to help make the server a better place. I want to communicate the problems the players are having with the other moderators to make the problems be fixed. There are some moderators who make the game fun for themselves but not the players. I want to stop this kind of thing. i think that by helping out the problems of the server, it will become the best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUDGEMENT TEST
A person RDM's a traitor and gets reported. He enters random letters and numbers to fill up the required text amount to get out of the menu. What do you do?: I would ask why he RDM'd in the first place and try to solve out the issue to see what the victim would want me to do if it wasn't that bad. if it was for no reason i would slay the RDM'r for 1 round.

An innocent gets RDM'd by another innocent. He enters a decent explanation but the other player doesn't forgive them. What do you do?: Try to solve out the conflict but if no agreement or decent conversation on what should happen i would figure out a small punishment for the RDM.

You see a staff member abusing his powers by slaying randomly, or kicking people for no reason, or because "He wants his friend in." What do you do?: I would try to get him to stop but if that doesn't work i would report him to a higher staff.

There's a conflict between two staff members and it's getting heated, what do you do?: Try to calm them down by figuring out what happened to start the conflict or tell a higher staff member
Recommendations: Twist. Pyro
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 04:42 PM by ♥Goman693♥ »

June 26, 2015, 02:37 PM
Reply #1

spartanunit

• Information
  • Beast Member
    • View Profile

June 27, 2015, 02:20 PM
Reply #2

vinvin55

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Vinny

June 27, 2015, 05:59 PM
Reply #3

spartanunit

• Information
  • Beast Member
    • View Profile

July 01, 2015, 06:53 PM
Reply #4

xbeastguyx

• Owner
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah so, I'm the owner.

July 07, 2015, 01:23 PM
Reply #5

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.