Author Topic: [Report] Literally Real  (Read 3827 times)

April 03, 2015, 01:21 PM
Read 3827 times

1adog1

• Information
  • Cyberdog, Pilot, Free
    • View Profile
Your Steam name: 1adog1
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47992956
Your Steam Community profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1adog1

Their Steam name: Literally Real
Their SteamID (if you don't know, just leave it blank.): STEAM_0:0:83971880
Their Steam Community profile link (again, if you don't know, just leave it blank.):

What did thy do? (abusive text, disrespect, rdm, ect...):

Ok I'm not trying to be a dick here, but Literally is really starting to get on my nerves. He is a prick to everyone, constantly tries to assume to role of mod by slaying people when he sees necessary, and has no respect for the actual mods and admins here.

Just today, I saw him kill an innocent, so I shot him. I get back a report saying: "He told me to kill him you r*****", and get slayed before I can even answer the report (Not that my answer was that good, but still he needs to show restraint). And before this, back when his name was Solacin, he was going through the logs and slaying anyone who did any kind of RDM damage. On one day I was getting multiple requests from multiple players to ban him (I didn't, as he really wasn't breaking any rules). Once again note he is not a mod.

All this is interfering in staff's ability to properly moderate the server. I've heard there's been some issues with him before, but at this point I don't know what to do with him. I'll leave any judgement up to my peers.
-Cheers! :D

April 03, 2015, 02:40 PM
Reply #1

CaptainTittieSprinkles

• Information
  • Beast Member
  • Im Just a Sniper with no particular reason of bein
    • View Profile
+support I have seen him do it once while i was playing but other occurences i would have no idea
The Best of the Best is worst of the worst

April 03, 2015, 03:22 PM
Reply #2

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile
LiterallyReal has been a nuisance ever since his Moderator status and commands had been revoked, and he has continued to be one with the Donor Operator status.

1. LiterallyReal's behavior on the server is not exemplary moderator behavior, in fact it is an example of what a mod should not be. General rudeness and disrespect to most everyone on the server is not acceptable. And inappropriate attitudes towards staff does not help the case.

2. Unreasonable use of power is equivalent to abusing said power. Slaying without legitimate thought and reason is certainly not allowed, and slaying how much one feels is right is especially not allowed.

Irrationality combined with server power is not a good combination.

April 06, 2015, 05:47 PM
Reply #3

pyro

• Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
good luck trying to get anything done on this person, beast is like good friends with him or something. I've already tried doing something, and I banned him for a week cause he deserved it, and beast unbanned him.

April 06, 2015, 11:02 PM
Reply #4

1adog1

• Information
  • Cyberdog, Pilot, Free
    • View Profile
I think his slay abilities have been revoked, personally that's enough for me. I just don't want to have another riot on my hands because of him slaying people.
-Cheers! :D

April 07, 2015, 09:58 AM
Reply #5

Nebula

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I want him perma-banned. Six bans. That's ridiculous. Plus he insistently keeps applying despite being denied.

April 13, 2015, 11:00 PM
Reply #6

LiterallyReal

• Information
  • Beast Member
  • Bruh
    • View Profile
LiterallyReal has been a nuisance ever since his Moderator status and commands had been revoked, and he has continued to be one with the Donor Operator status.

1. LiterallyReal's behavior on the server is not exemplary moderator behavior, in fact it is an example of what a mod should not be. General rudeness and disrespect to most everyone on the server is not acceptable. And inappropriate attitudes towards staff does not help the case.

2. Unreasonable use of power is equivalent to abusing said power. Slaying without legitimate thought and reason is certainly not allowed, and slaying how much one feels is right is especially not allowed.

Irrationality combined with server power is not a good combination.
I have never been donator moderator. Jesus i'm getting blamed for ranks I was never even part of
Nicolas Samuel Mason

April 13, 2015, 11:03 PM
Reply #7

LiterallyReal

• Information
  • Beast Member
  • Bruh
    • View Profile
PLUS, I was only trying to help keep the injustice down. If it was a massive problem you could have told me through any other communication besides TTT and I would have taken account for it. AND I have been unbanned for 3 of those bans, would those still count? Yes, I now see the situation, I was just so mad at other people being idiots. I actually thank you for revoking those powers from me, I go power hungry. Plus I get rude when I am angry
Sorry :\
Nicolas Samuel Mason

April 14, 2015, 12:57 AM
Reply #8

Rengard

• Information
  • Beast Member
  • hue
    • View Profile
Saying sorry doesn't make you fit for being a mod though, you gotta change yourself.

April 15, 2015, 05:07 PM
Reply #9

LiterallyReal

• Information
  • Beast Member
  • Bruh
    • View Profile
Saying sorry doesn't make you fit for being a mod though, you gotta change yourself.
I don't care for mod anymore, I don't deserve that power.
Nicolas Samuel Mason

April 15, 2015, 07:57 PM
Reply #10

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile
You posted an application a month ago, and the month before that as well. It seems like it is going to be a monthly occurrence.

To quote in your application posted March 14, 2015, "I want to fill that in and do everything that a Moderator is supposed to do. Now, I have had some trouble last time, but I feel that I should deserve a second chance." That's extremely hard to believe considering you've had 7 chances and screwed all of them up.

It took you that long to realize that "I get rude when I am angry."

According to your application April 02, 2015, "If a country can be forgiven for years of racism and sexism, then a person can be forgiven for just one small mistake." One mistake? One small mistake. That's a ridiculous understatement and I believe the rest of the staff understand what I say when I say it.

You also really have a habit of singling out Nebula for whatever reason. If you are to retort that she always gives you crap, I'd like you to remember what you've done to receive this latest ban.  Sexism again. I don't care if you joke around with your friends about this all the time, but if you've been banned several times before that ban due to sexism, you clearly haven't learned your lesson.

Stating you've completely changed within a few months time is absurd. It's probably best for you to move to another server like xbeastboyx and Alpha Kenny Juan, because another thing to note is that not really anyone likes you on Beast TTT.

April 15, 2015, 11:05 PM
Reply #11

LiterallyReal

• Information
  • Beast Member
  • Bruh
    • View Profile
You posted an application a month ago, and the month before that as well. It seems like it is going to be a monthly occurrence.

To quote in your application posted March 14, 2015, "I want to fill that in and do everything that a Moderator is supposed to do. Now, I have had some trouble last time, but I feel that I should deserve a second chance." That's extremely hard to believe considering you've had 7 chances and screwed all of them up.

It took you that long to realize that "I get rude when I am angry."

According to your application April 02, 2015, "If a country can be forgiven for years of racism and sexism, then a person can be forgiven for just one small mistake." One mistake? One small mistake. That's a ridiculous understatement and I believe the rest of the staff understand what I say when I say it.

You also really have a habit of singling out Nebula for whatever reason. If you are to retort that she always gives you crap, I'd like you to remember what you've done to receive this latest ban.  Sexism again. I don't care if you joke around with your friends about this all the time, but if you've been banned several times before that ban due to sexism, you clearly haven't learned your lesson.

Stating you've completely changed within a few months time is absurd. It's probably best for you to move to another server like xbeastboyx and Alpha Kenny Juan, because another thing to note is that not really anyone likes you on Beast TTT.
Yeah, I was ignorant and stubborn, you can call me out on that. Plus the chance was not of the bans, but of having the power. +3 bans were resolved.
Nicolas Samuel Mason

April 20, 2015, 07:59 PM
Reply #12

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile
Lovely how you ignored and/or simply did not address my other points.

May 09, 2015, 01:48 PM
Reply #13

LiterallyReal

• Information
  • Beast Member
  • Bruh
    • View Profile
What do you mean by 7 chances? I got trial mod once
Nicolas Samuel Mason

May 10, 2015, 12:04 AM
Reply #14

JinJayMan

• Information
  • Global Moderator
  • It me.
    • View Profile
If you were reading correctly, you would know that I meant the instances in which you were unbanned. Because after pretty much each one, you were banned again.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.